Music thread

Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
Man, Billboard right now is in a really tough spot because all the BTS stans are mass buying their song Butter to keep it at number one even though all the other songs are much popular across all platform, and the worst part is that they’re all turning a blind eye towards it. It really pisses me off as a chart watcher and if they didn’t do anything about this shady behavior, then I think genie reputation is just gonna go down.
Mr.Myoozik
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
@Mellow Rhythm  
Hog it in the most shady and borderline illegal way possible which is to manipulate and exploit loopholes in the chart data just so their precious idols can be number one.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
So a few months ago the Rumjacks got a new lead singer. The long short of it is the former lead singer had a drinking problem and anger issues (yea, I know, shocking that an Irish expat from Australia would have a drinking problem).

I’ve been listening to their new stuff with the new lead. They sound really Flogging Molly’ish now. Which isn’t a bad thing by any means, but they just don’t sound like the Rumjacks anymore.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Pete Parada got booted from the Offspring for refusing a vax. He’s not anti-vax per se, but has an autoimmune disease and is worried about it affecting him. It won’t, but he thinks it will.

I got a brief bit of amusement out of the idea of someone refusing a vax in a band whose lead singer is a molecular biologist whose work has been used in vaccines research. Dexter could have probably provided him a second opinion lol.
Mr.Myoozik

Music Connoisseur
@Don’t  
His review of Alien Ant Farm’s Smooth Criminal cover where in order to better understand the band’s discography, he hunkered down and listened to a lot of nu-metal, which apparently included I Hate Everything About You by Three Days Grace. Either he was ignorant and didn’t care, or he thought that all angsty rock music of the early 2000’s was nu-metal.
Don't
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - One Piece Thread

Get up and Jump
@Myoozik  
I wonder if he would think the RHCP were Numetal based on Californication if he didn’t knew who they were beforehand based on that logic
Mr.Myoozik

Music Connoisseur
Nice to see Love Again and Beggin both climbing up on the Hot 100, two of my favorite songs at the moment. Love Again might be my favorite Dua Lipa song to date and I will be more than happy if it made the Top 40 and gained a spot on the Billboard Hot 100 Year End of 2021, it deserves it.
TheHappySpaceman
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@Zincy  
Ah, yes, conservatives really don’t understand certain music.

@Myoozik  
Case in point. XD Like, how is the meaning of the song so unclear?

My #1 song that’s constantly misinterpreted would have to be either “Every Breath You Take” by The Police or “Stan” by Eminem.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide