Music thread

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
I found my old 2 gig Sandisk MP3 player.

I was, idk, 16, 17 when I got it and put music on it. I’m almost double that now.

Hearing the songs on it now, after all these years, is a feeling I cannot describe.

MLP, our fandom at least, did not exist yet. Hell, the world was a lot different then.

Carmelledansen, Requiem of a Tower, DragonForce, SOAD, holy fuck.
DerpyFast
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

@Zincy  
Nice. Were you able to copy any files off it? I had the same brand, but it was 125 megs. I was able to pull off some MP3s from Newgrounds that you can’t get anymore.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@DerpyFast

That’s my plan.

Holy fuck. The Outlaw Star and Inusasya soundtracks, Train, Rhapsody of Fire, The Pillows from fucking FLCL, Crush 40 from Sonic Adventures.

Jesus fucking Christ my fucking childhood and teenage years.
Dashie41 YT

Negan Guy
What a month for great metal from Fear Factory to Helloween to Withered June really had so many albums i enjoyed and my favourite is Alustrium - A Monument to Silence
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

seventh layer of hair
I got some good mashup suggestions that I want to get it off my head.

Bad Wolves’ cover of Zombie and Alan Walker’s Faded

I feel like they would blend in well perfectly!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide