Music thread

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Something tangentially music related.

I don’t think Akira knew how apropo it was in naming the character of Dio in Jojo.

Because if you actually look back at the lyrics of Dio, from Elf through Rainbow, and all the way to Sabbath and solo, I can very much see a magical vampire man being named after him.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
Glad to see Todd being respectful to a band like The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, I thought he would be overly harsh to them. Also, Face Down is not Christian Rock, I don’t know what the person who wrote their Wikipedia article was thinking.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

I’m clearly seeing by this time around, the majority of the audiences there have been vaccinated, and hell’s definitely gonna break loose when all these bands perform for the first time in 2 straight years. This lineup, it’s so crazy that some bands are gonna perform twice in separate days or it may probably just an editorial error.

full
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
I am minorly annoyed by the fact that Christian, Jewish, and Muslim themed music gets sorted into “Religious” music in most aggregates but Pagan music often gets sorted into “fantasy”.

Yea the magical resurrecting jew is believable but a song about the Tuatha is fantasy.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@Mildgyth

Except it’s not, and still thrives in its modern form.

OG Christianity and Judaism are both “dead”, as the numerous revisions and changes over the years makes the modern versions of those religions almost entirely different than how they started.
Dex Stewart
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
I finally managed to track down an mp3 of a song I’ve been looking for. I first heard it in a Bakuryuu Sentai Abaranger cd. I dont have any way to burn cds,so i kept hoping id find it on youtube. Nope. Eventually, i tra ked down a vietnamese music site that had the whole album available. Not mp3 format,but it still plays snd thats good enough for me. I saved the song to internet archive,if you want to hear it: here it is
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).

Well… this is a breakthrough on my history of listening to music but…

I never thought that an album would psychologically scar me and make me low-key nearly suicidal. Guess they really nailed the term: “darkest album ever made”.

YES! It’s fucking crazy that I actually managed to listen to a 6 hours long audio nonstop uncut of the entire thing.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

Most people wouldn’t get the concept of it if they couldn’t listen to it in full. If you have enough free time for a quarter of a day then please take your time digging up to this challenge and see how far your sanity would be drained from this album.
DerpyFast
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

First three stages weren’t too bad.

Stage 4 feels like a mix of Revolution 9 and Giygas from Earthbound, and it’s reminding me of what being depressed felt like. It’s a testament to the importance of context; the difference between annoying white noise and a horrifying experience. Unfortunately, making that connection took me out of the experience somewhat. Like, it was legitimately getting to me for awhile.

Stage 5: I thought that the album had lost its effect on me. I really did. Then I heard a brief moment of clarity among the white noise, and I just broke down sobbing. We had. I had accepted that the people they were had died years ago, so I didn’t go to say goodbye when I was offered the chance. And for that brief moment, I felt a crushing sense of regret. Regret that I didn’t spend a final moment with them.

I’m probably going to have nightmares if I manage to fall asleep.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide