Music thread

Dashie41 YT
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Negan Guy
60s In The Court of The Crimson King  
70s A Night at the Opera  
80s Reign in Blood  
90s Symbolic  
00s Brave New World  
10s Terminal Redux
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
I don’t know why people keep saying American Pie is one of the best things written, I’d rather take Taxi by Harry Chapin which is similar to an extend than that track.
deactivated686beb

@Myoozik  
They say that about a lot of songs which aren’t even that good. American Pie is overrated but not as overrated as Stairway to Heaven, Bohemian Rhapsody, or Hotel California. They must have heard those songs growing up and became blinded by nostalgia.
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@Manerg  
I love “Bohemian Rhapsody,” but I do kind of hate how it overshadows the rest of Queen’s discography. Especially when songs like “Innuendo” and “The March of the Black Queen” did it just as well.
deactivated686beb

@TheHappySpaceman  
Bohemian Rhapsody is a good song, but it’s so overplayed that I can’t stand hearing it anymore (if I heard it once every few months, it would be fine). I don’t think it’s Queen’s best song since it doesn’t show the band’s full potential (do Brian May, John Deacon, and Roger Taylor even do anything besides one guitar solo?). It isn’t that innovative or revolutionary either. The harmonies and opera section were inspired by the Beach Boys, and there have been music videos made years before Bo Rhap (The Beatles made a few of them). I think The March of the Black Queen is a better song, but also Ogre Battle, Brighton Rock (Brian May’s best guitar solo), Stone Cold Crazy (thought to be the first thrash metal song), and maybe Dead on Time.
deactivated686beb

@TheHappySpaceman  
I used to like The Prophet’s song, but the vocal section goes on for a bit long and turns into cringe, but it’s still a good song. It probably could have been one of Queen’s more well known songs if it was on any other album.
Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
A song by R Kelly

I believe I can fly

I got caught by the FBI

I had my palms on the world.

But I ended up fucking that underaged girl.

If I had just one wish.

I wouldn’t have covered that girl with my piss.

Now instead of singing all my bars.

I’m surrounded by them and won’t get too far.

I am rotting in jail.

Soon I’ll probably die and burn in hell.

I look back on all I’ve indelved.

Now all ruined because of a girl that was twelve.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
Judging by ToddInTheShadows video pattern, his next video should be a Trainwreckords and I really hope he does Emerson Lake & Palmer’s “Love Beach” or U2’s “Songs Of Innocence” (I don’t count “Pop”)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide