Music thread

Zincy
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Part-time Pizza Cat
@Don't

The term indie is meaningless now a days. It used to just mean "independent" and not signed to a label.

I've never had anyone give me a definition of indie that doesn't amount to "it's not alt because we say it's not".

If someone here can explain the difference I'd welcome to hear it. And I mean phonic and lyrical differences, not just "it's indie because its indie". That's a meaningless tautology.
Dashie41 YT

Negan Guy
Adam Levine is one of the biggest idiots in music no more bands there are more bands in the world Maroon 5 yes their trash
Posted Report
Commune
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

🇦🇱
Technically, isn’t “Velvet Underground & Nico” noise rock?
Cause I’m gonna be real with you chief, songs like heroin feel a lot more noisier than several songs on White Light White Heat, supposedly the first noise rock album.
Posted Report
Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - 100+ images under their artist tag
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event

Tarzan Boy
Well damn, I haven't seen this much variety on the Hot 100 since the early 2010's, so many genres and sounds standing by one another from rap (still the most popular genre right now), R&B, country, pop (which is coming back with a new sound), EDM, Latin (which it looks like it's starting to die off) and even a little bit of rock/alt. This pleases the chart watcher in me and I want this to continue.
Posted Report
Myoozik
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab

Tarzan Boy
Listening to Wild Cherry's other songs to hit the Hot 100, half of them weren't that good (Baby Don't You Know, Hot To Trot) and the other half were surprisingly good (Hold On, I Love My Music).
Posted Report
Dashie41 YT

Negan Guy
Big congrats to Architects for scoring a UK number one album and Alice Cooper Detroit Stories at number 4 what now Adam Levine you clown no more bands my ass
Posted Report
Count Adramélekh Sear
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Unorthodox Pacifico Man
I fear the day that Breaking Benjamin would stray away from their usual rock soundings and have those poppy sound like BMTH, or Linkin Park just to be a corporate sellout.
Posted Report
Zincy
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Part-time Pizza Cat
Royal and the Serpent's Ryan is a 90s cartoon character and I won't believe anything otherwise.

She cannot have a voice like that and not be a cartoon character. Seriously, she sounds like a sentient squirrel.

I do quite like her music, before it looks like I'm insulting her.
Dashie41 YT

Negan Guy
I listened to some old school Entombed today i started my favourite Left Hand Path i have Wolverine Blues and Clandestine next on my list.
Myoozik

Tarzan Boy
Congratulations to Drake for his 6th number one song with "What's Next?" as if we needed more Drake. His sixth overall behind "One Dance" feat. Wizkid & Kyla, "God's Plan", "Nice For What", "In My Feelings" and "Toosie Slide". I don't count "What's My Name" and "Work" since those were featured spots but if those would be counted, then this would be his 8th song.

Though since this is from an album bomb, I have a feeling Driver's License will return to number one and stay there for a while longer until some actual competition arrives.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
MILFs & Cougars Art Pack by MLPFWB

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~