Music thread

Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
Congratulations to BTS for their second number one song with “Life Goes On”, the first being “Dynamite” a couple of months ago

Also, it’s almost time for Billboard to publish their biggest songs of 2020 list and see which sings made the cut and those that got cut.
Don't
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - One Piece Thread

Get up and Jump
@Myoozik  
They still haven’t revealed the Top 6 of the decade thing that they were waiting to reveal  
I wonder why, they said it would be revealed in October
Mr.Myoozik
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
And now it’s time for the chart watchers worst nightmare: The influx of Christmas songs taking the Top 40 and screwing up any positions for other songs to take the Year End List for next year.
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@Myoozik  
I at least hope “I Believe in Father Christmas” by Greg Lake charts this year.

Who am I kidding, the general public has no taste in Christmas songs. It’ll probably be the same old, same old.
Mr.Myoozik

Music Connoisseur
According to Spotify, my top ten most streamed songs are:

1. Dissolve by Absofacto  
  2. Juicy by Doja Cat & Tyga  
  3. So Alive by Love & Rockets  
  4. Party Girl by StaySolidRicky  
  5. Ocean Man by Ween  
  6. Roxanne by Arizona Zervas  
  7. Have I The Right by The Honeycombs  
  8. Sugar by Brockhampton  
  9. Lalala by Y2K & bbno$  
  10. The Doctor by The Doobie Brothers
Mr.Myoozik

Music Connoisseur
Billboard released their year end list for this year and the number one song is “Blinding Lights” by The Weeknd, which is well deserved because the song is really great. The other songs in the Top 10 from descending to ascending are “Someone You Loved”, “The Bones”, “Memories”, “Life Is Good”, “Adore You”, “Rockstar”, “Don’t Start Now”, “The Box” and “Circles”. Number 100 is “Walk Em Down” by NLE Choppa and 9 of the songs are also from last year’s year end, including two in the Top 10. Some songs I was pretty surprised made it and others I’m happy it made it. “All I Want For Christmas Is You” made the list even though the song is from 1993. Lastly, I feel so bad for the number one songs “Trollz”, “Cardigan” and “Franchise” for not making it in, first time since 2004 that a number one song didn’t reach the year end. “Mood” and “Positions” will make next year’s list.

Now that the list is out, it’s time for me to get started on listening to all 100 songs and make my best songs and worst songs of the year.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
I still say the Offspring are one of the most underappreciated bands to ever come out.

Songs like These Kids Aren’t Alright, and Slim Pickens/Divide by Zero are lost in the “lulz white guys” meme shit. They had some legit heavy songs.
CalypsoFantasy
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Pre-1932 US car fan
@Zincy  
I just hope their next album is a return to their older sound (from Ixnay to Splinter). Since Rise and Fall, Rage and Grace, they’ve adapted a sort of twiny sound…
Mr.Myoozik

Music Connoisseur
I’m just here still amazed that Dreams managed to get on the map again and re-chart on the Hot 100, even the rock/alternative charts had other Fleetwood Mac songs on it because of this resurgence.
Mr.Myoozik

Music Connoisseur
Mood returned to number one and now that All I Want For Christmas Is You is at number two, it’s gonna reach the top spot again next week. It’s bad enough that radio overplays it and the other Christmas songs as to why they all return, but now because of streaming, it’s what’s pushing it to the top clogging the top ten and preventing other newer songs from taking the slots. It’s dark times for a chart watcher like me unless Billboard puts in some change in their methodology to mitigate this, but it’s unlikely.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide