Music thread

Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Silver Supporter - Silver Patron
Gold Bit -
Emerald -
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

Wooden Heart
Congratulations to Taylor Swift for her 6th number one song with "Cardigan". Her previous ones being "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together", "Shake It Off", "Blank Space", "Bad Blood" featuring Kendrick Lamar and "Look What You Made Me Do". I would've liked it if Jack Harlow or Juice WRLD went to number one but whatever, Taylor will do.
TheHappySpaceman
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
I will never understand why there are so many Pink Floyd live videos from before 1973 and so many after 1980, but almost none from their commercial peak.

We may never see good quality live recordings of the In the Flesh Tour, but hey, at least we have ten different early performances of "Set the Controls for the Heart of the Sun," right?
Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Silver Supporter - Silver Patron
Gold Bit -
Emerald -
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

Wooden Heart
Since Taylor Swift currently has the number one album with "Folklore", I decided to listen to some snippets and aside from like two-three songs, it sounds boring. She should make another "1989", that's her artistic peak. Also, Bon Iver? Well that's a name I haven't heard of since 2011 when they collaborated with Kanye.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Commissions, YCH, and Adopts!

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~