Music thread

Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
Man I can’t wait until the 2030’s so we can have a revival of the club boom. I’ll be in my early 30’s by then and I’ll be weeping tears of joy.
Mr.Myoozik
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
Mah girl Doja Cat in the Top Ten close to reaching Top Five with her song “Say So”! Been following her ever since her 2018 song “Go To Town” and I’m happy that she broke through. I doubt that it’s gonna reach number one, but at least it has a clear shot at reaching the Year End List for 2020 and when it does, onto my 10 Best Songs list it goes.
Mr.Myoozik

Music Connoisseur
Seems like we’re getting our 2000’s revival earlier than expected. So far this year we’ve had Lady Gaga, The Black Eyed Peas, Blake Shelton, Gwen Stefani, Rihanna, Chris Brown, Maroon 5, Taylor Swift, T-Pain, Usher, and Alicia Keys either hit the top 40 or crack the Hot 100. Man can’t wait for the return of Sean Paul, Nicole Scherzinger, Ashanti, Ludacris, Twista, Dixie Chicks, Phil Vassar, and Keyshia Cole later in the year.
Dashie41 YT
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Negan Guy
My opinion WWE is better with the rock and metal music for PPV’s like Wrestlemania 36 we had AC/DC and Metallica one for the opening and one for Undertaker’s Boneyard match with AJ Styles.
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
Yesterday, my parents and I were watching a documentary about a Canadian music festival tour in 1970 with the Grateful Dead, Janis Joplin, Buddy Guy, and The Band, among others.

There’s a scene in the movie where audience members were protesting the supposedly high prices… at $14 a ticket.

I burst out laughing.
TheHappySpaceman
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@Mildgyth  
For a festival with that many acts of that caliber, $100 at least makes sense. Have you seen how much a lot of concert tickets cost nowadays? Some of them can get upward of $250 per ticket for a normal show.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide