Music thread

Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
Because it’s a holiday in the US (Martin Luther King Jr. Day), it doesn’t look the Top 10 will be updated today and it’ll be tomorrow when it’ll be updated and probably the entire chart as well or wait until Wednesday.
.44caliberloveletter
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Thread Starter - What Are You Listening To

Alexis the Queer Witch
@Broken Adam  
Fantano is certainly way too old school about Post-Hardcore. He shits on bands like Thrice, Thursday, Glassjaw, and Circa Survive which are bands that I certainly dont agree with him on.

Also Converge arent even Post-Hardcore lol.
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
A year is a symbolic period of time signifying the Earth’s passage around the sun. The beginning and end of a year is subjective, and even varies in other countries. So no, I obviously don’t view the year as some kind of villain that kills off old rock stars. However, a new year is supposed to be like a new start, and when a lot of your idols die near the beginning of one year, can ya blame me for feeling like the year kind of sucks?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide