Music thread

LeoNero
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

Shine On U Crazy Diamond
I just found out Creedence Clearwater Revival in one of their live 1972 concerts did a cover song of Chuck Berry’s “Brown Eyed Handsome Man” I heard it on Youtube the other day (Although the sound quality is pretty bad) It really got me thinking how Mardi Gras would have turned out if John Fogerty had full creative over the album. Fogerty had 3 original songs and 1 cover song (Cover of Hello Mary Lou by Ricky Nelson) While the rest of the songs on the album were from the other band members. Their songs ranges from mediocre to just flat out bad.
A lot of the band problems even leaked onto the album (Examples: Looking For A Reason, Take It Like A Friend, and Sail Away.) Genuine wasted potential, and I do believe Mardi Gras would have been another classic and timeless album if John had full control.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Remember when there’s a mission in GTA where they got a IRL artist (which is Phil Collins) and there’s a mission where you have to protect him from people wanting him dead.
If you fail, Phil screams at the falling object and dies. Lol
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
Congratulations to Taylor Swift for her 11th number one song with “Is It Over Now? (Taylor’s Version) (From The Vault)”. Right behind We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together, Shake It Off, Blank Space, Bad Blood, Look What You Made Me Do, Cardigan, Willow, All Too Well (Taylor’s Version), Anti-Hero and Cruel Summer. Glad it was this song that went to number one cause it’s the best of the vault tracks on the album, moreso than “Slut!”
@LeoNero
We won’t really know for sure since both sides kept pointing fingers to one another and we don’t know who’s supposed to be in the right. If I would’ve been their manager, I would’ve just advised them to take a break to recharge to get whatever drama they had out of their heads instead of channeling it into an album.
Dashie41 YT
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Negan Guy
I’m saying Metallica because their obvious to win also where the heck is Cattle Decapitation Cannibal Corpse or even Periphery why this mid list Cattle Decapitation deserve a nomination for Scourge of the Offspring for being my favourite song of the year
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Music Connoisseur
Man, I’m livid. A well respected music critic on YouTube trashed Now And Then, saying that the mixing was bad, the harmonies weren’t that good and the lyrics were “underwritten”. That’s one of the best songs of this year and it was a great send off to the Fab Four, guy didn’t know what he was talking about.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide