Music thread

Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
@Mellow Rhythm
Especially for a DJ who has more success in Europe than in North America cause keep in mind North America is three countries while Europe has a lot more so imagine traveling from country to country constantly just to press some buttons and move some knobs. I don’t know how I would feel in his situation.
Mr.Myoozik
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
Congratulations to SZA for her first ever number one hit with “Kill Bill”. It’s too bad the Doja Cat remix wasn’t credited since it wasn’t the version that got popular, and I’m not surprised since it’s a weak remix. Either way, my girl SZA got the number one spot, yes!
@Mr.Myoozik
Took long enough, Jesus
Posted Report
Dashie41 YT
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Negan Guy
Metallica screaming number 1 in the UK official charts while Enter Shikari is likely to hit number 1 this week it would be awesome for another British rock band to be number 1 and not garbage like Drake unfortunately will be number 1 soon
SleepySteve
Duck - Believes in a quack for a quack. Not a fan of being civil to others.
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Apples and Pears
Who remembers this shit?
In the song he talks about being committed to an insane asylum because his girlfriend left him and he lost his shit because of it. Turns out in the final verse he was talking about his dog.
Mr.Myoozik

Music Connoisseur
On this day 10 years ago, country music singer George Jones passes away of natural causes. The singer scored 13 number one hits on the country chart between 1959-1983 and was married to fellow country singer Tammy Wynette from 1969 to 1975. He was 81 years old.
TheHappySpaceman
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
I’m currently trying to record Def Leppard-esque gang vocals for the chorus of one of my songs… and I cannot get it sounding right for the life of me.
Currently up to 12 tracks, and instead of sounding like a bunch of people singing together, it all just blends together and sounds like one or two tracks of me singing. How did Mutt Lange do it on Pyromania and Hysteria? And what am I doing wrong?
TheHappySpaceman
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
@Mr.Myoozik
I’ve been looking it up. There are a few people who’ve given different options for trying to do it, but the tl;dr is that I’m gonna need way more vocal tracks and also will need to try different vocal styles–breathier singing, certain accents, etc.
@Mellow Rhythm
Yeah, pretty much this. I did see a guy who demonstrated how to do it all by himself, so I could give it a try by myself first.
Commune
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

🚙
I wish I didn’t peak at the lyrics of Excitable Boy before fully listening to it because that lyric would’ve hit me like a truck
Mr.Myoozik

Music Connoisseur
On this day 50 years ago, prog rock band Pink Floyd’s eight studio album “The Dark Side Of The Moon” reaches number one on the Billboard Hot 200, a month after first being released. The album would become a classic in music history for its subject matter and album cover which would become one of the most recognizable and famous album covers of all time.
Starless
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Prog rock pony
@Mr.Myoozik
A good album which came out at the right place at the right time, was unique enough to be considered a masterpiece and accessible enough to sell millions of albums. It’s because of all this that The Dark Side of the Moon is considered the greatest progressive rock album of all time at the expense of almost every other Pink Floyd album and progressive rock band (many of which were as inspired and more talented than Pink Floyd).
While it’s not my favorite album cover, there’s no denying it’s the most iconic album cover of all time, although Abbey Road comes close.
medium
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide