Music thread

Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
I’m about to partake in the biggest musical undertaking ever: Listening to every one hit wonder ever. First, I’m gathering up all the artists to sort and separate them and then I can determine which ones are my favorites based off of their one hit.
Posted Report
Mr.Myoozik
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
Looking more into Motley Crüe, the only person I think is a good human being is Mick Mars cause holy crap are Vince, Nikki and Tommy all awful people. Other than Mick also being a druggie and hedonist back then, he seems like the only one who was decent, I’d hang out with him if I met him. That and he looks like a skinny Alice Cooper and has a spinal disability but yet he shred and played like there was no tomorrow, that’s kickass right there.
Posted Report
Mr.Myoozik

Music Connoisseur
@Mellow Rhythm
It’s a shame that Nikki and Tommy overshadowed him in terms of the band and even funnily enough Vince despite being the actual frontman. I’d also hang out with John Corabi too, their temporary frontman from the 90’s, he seems cool.
Posted Report
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).

I discovered that several artists that failed to make Metallica were current members of famous bands today. Obviously know Dave Mustaine were one of them
Danny Lohner of Nine Inch Nails, David Ellefson, Pepper Keenan of Corrosion of Conformity, and Les Claypool.
Posted Report
Mr.Myoozik

Music Connoisseur
On this day 1 year ago, rapper/actor Will Smith slaps comedian Chris Rock in the face during the 94th Academy Awards after the comedian made an off-color joke about Will’s wife Jada Pinkett Smith. Shocking millions of viewers around the world, Will Smith issued an apology afterwards and was widely condemned by many and was even banned from attending the Academy Awards for 10 years.
Posted Report
Starless
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Prog rock pony
I did like Metallica’s latest single, 72 Seasons, best one on the album so far. However, it continues to show that Metallica lost their way since the 80s or 80s Metallica wasn’t as good as I thought. Every Kirk Hammett solo including this one from the past 20 years feels like a collection of the same few techniques he always uses. The intro feels too long which is usual for Metallica, and it doesn’t seem to go anywhere until a minute into the song.
But it’s good to see there’s at least one song on this upcoming album comparable to songs like Moth into Flame and Spit out the Bone from Hardwired… to Self-Destruct. But still, 72 Seasons doesn’t seem to have the aggression and attitude that the 80s albums had.
Posted Report
Mr.Myoozik

Music Connoisseur
Newest one hit wonderland is on 99 Luftballons by Nena. Can’t wait to listen to Nena’s other singles and determine if they deserved more success in the US. I already love the big hit so I hope the other singles will be the same.
Also, German Version > English Version
Posted Report
Mr.Myoozik

Music Connoisseur
@SleepySteve
She was so off beat that it wasn’t funny. I don’t blame her since it was the label that forced the band to Google Translate not just this song, but their other ones for the English speaking market.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide