Music thread

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

If you start playing The Who’s Won’t Get Fooled Again at exactly 23:52:15 PM on New Year’s Eve, the clock hits midnight right when Daltrey says: YEEEEEAHHHHH!!!
Believe me, it’s fucking awesome.
Posted Report
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
My ten least favorite year end hits of 2022:
Whassup? It’s Mr.Myoozik and now it’s time for my least favorite hits of this year. Like I said before, 2022 was a disappointing year for hit music where a lot of the songs that got big don’t have anything special behind them and that the majority of the hits were all 2021 songs which meant that some of the songs that did get traction this year didn’t have a lot of staying power. So in this sea of disappointment, let’s go through ten which I thought were the worst ones in the whole bunch. Let’s get started on it:
10- Unholy by Sam Smith & Kim Petras (Hot 100 Peak: #1)- If you want the definition of a song that was all hype with no substance, then don’t look any further than this song. It’s the first number one song by two LGBTQ+ artists, Sam being nonbinary and Kim being transgender. That sounds progressive doesn’t it? If only the song justified such an accolade which it doesn’t. The lyrics about a cheating husband could’ve been interesting and even daring if the writing wasn’t so confused and clunky. Sam sings about the husband being an adulterer but doesn’t go in depth with it and leaves it vague while Kim’s verse sounds like it came from a different song because it barely fits in the actual song. Sam Smith can’t sell the whole naughty vibe because their vocals are too high pitched and squeaky to give it any gravitas, when before this Sam was known for making slow romantic love ballads. That’s also combined with the electronic production which sounds glitchy and repetitive. The only positives that I can say is that the chorus is good with its cathedral-esque type sound and Kim is an okay singer. Other than that, this is a song that squanders its potential of being a controversial song by not going too far and sounding too restrained. If this was meant as a big stride for the LGBTQ+ community, then they tripped with this one, sorry.
9- Sweetest Pie by Megan Thee Stallion & Dua Lipa (Hot 100 Peak: #15)- 2022 was a year that had a lot of collabs get big but like I said, a lot of them were disappointing because it either squanders its potential or doesn’t use both artists to their potential, the latter being the case with this song. Surely a sex jam by a rapper known for being raunchy and a pop star who can make a catchy chorus sound like a slam dunk, right? It does but the problem is that the two artists don’t lean into their strengths that made them superstars in the first place. Megan Thee Stallion’s rapping is mediocre and does not go well with the upbeat pop beat behind it which sounds too much like Hall & Oates’ “I Can’t Go For That” and Dua Lipa absolutely does not sell the sexual lyrics of the chorus and sounds too cutesy for it to work. It doesn’t help that they weren’t given good material with the writing and sounds way too cliched. The pairing is woefully mismatched and could’ve worked, they just opted with uninteresting writing and a dull lifeless beat. Oh and the music video is awful and unsexy, geez. I wouldn’t be surprised if this song gets forgotten down the road and I hope that the two can make a better collab one day.
8- Boyfriend by Dove Cameron (Hot 100 Peak: #16)- I said in the best list that the pop music of this year didn’t do it for me and has been on a steady decline, well this song is an example of why. The lyrics about stealing someone’s girlfriend could have worked if it was portrayed in a teasy sort of way, but it’s dark and ominous which Dove can’t pull off mainly because of her vocals. Her breathy singing clashes with the lyrics and tone of the song and sound completely mismatched, not to mention that she takes her singing from other singers who do the same like Selena Gomez and Camila Cabello. The lyrics themselves sound half baked and doesn’t explain why she could be a better boyfriend and instead just says that she is. The production is passable at least, it has this James Bond like aesthetic to it which is kinda cool, but I wish it could’ve been used on a much better song with better singing and better lyrics. All in all, a pretty bad song that I would recommend skipping.
7- Titi Me Pregunto by Bad Bunny (Hot 100 Peak: #5)- Bad Bunny’s “Un Verano Sin Ti” is the biggest album of the year which had 7 of its tracks make the Billboard year end list, and this one is the worst of them. The lyrics about him being a player and having a lot of girlfriends is really douchey and makes him sound unlikeable with his monotone delivery which sounds like he’s going through the motions and not giving it his all, which is telling because in the other tracks he manages to either sell it or even over sing it. The beat is way too loud and in your face and gets annoying and stays that way for the majority of the song before it switches to another half assed beat. The worst part of it is the obnoxious chorus with the part where he repeats “To to to to”, it’s really bad. It is the definition of album filler that strangely got released as a single when it shouldn’t have.
6- One Right Now by Post Malone & The Weeknd (Hot 100 Peak: #6)- And now for another installment of “Disappointing Collabs”, this time from two moody artists. The problems with this song are more or less the same as Sweetest Pie where it pairs two big name artists but doesn’t use their strengths and leans more on their weaknesses. Both artists have really bad chemistry with one another and are paired with an even blander and generic beat that sounds like the leftovers from both artist’s previous albums. The worst part of the song though are the lyrics which makes both artists sound extremely unlikeable. It’s about being cheated on and getting revenge by cheating on them back, and it just sounds unpleasant and dreary and doesn’t make you root for them. That and combined with a piss poor excuse of an chorus and you have a mess of a song that isn’t even cathartic in the slightest. Seeing The Weeknd embarrass himself in the song is very sad, let me say that and just like with Megan and Dua, I hope he can make a better collab with Post one day.
5- Pushin’ P by Gunna & Future feat. Young Thug (Hot 100 Peak: #7)- Despite it being the most popular genre right now, the rap of this year was dull and lifeless compared to the rap of the previous years which was a lot better. This song is the crowning king of all of this and the fault can be blamed on its beat which has no effort put into it and limps along throughout the entire song with no interesting changes or bouncy percussion to make it at least lively. The lyrics are nothing to write home about with what you can barely call a “chorus” combined with the dumb term of “pushing p” which means hustling while looking good. The delivery is godawful with all three rappers mindlessly spitting on the microphone with barely any flow and not even going along with the beat itself. It is such a lazy rap song that instead of getting you hyped, it just puts you to sleep at how boring and lifeless it is. This song isn’t fire, it’s barely even a candle in the wind and a sign that rap needs a new makeover pronto.
4- She Likes It by Russell Dickerson & Jake Scott (Hot 100 Peak: #63)- Country music thrived this year and made some really great songs, but it doesn’t mean that any stinkers slipped through, with this song being one of the worst of them all. Everything about this song is wrong and do not go well together, with the first offender being the production which is literally just a guitar and a drum machine that drags on throughout the song and gets old real fast. It also clashes with the lyrics which is a badly written sex jam that doesn’t sound romantic or intimate in any way and like it was never proofread even once. That’s all combined with some heinous singing from both Russell and Jake who sound indistinguishable from one another and can’t sell the vibe of the song at all with some really annoying “oohs”. This didn’t make the Top 40 which is a good thing but it was just big enough to make the Year End list which is why it’s on my list because otherwise, I would be fine with not listening to this song ever again.
3- Fingers Crossed by Lauren Spencer-Smith (Hot 100 Peak: #19)- The terrible Tik Tok song trend continues with this song getting big off of the platform which of course it did, but it’s still astounding how bad this song is. Normally, I don’t mind songs that are meant to be targeted towards teenagers and young adults even though they don’t relate to me but they can have the potential to capture my attention, and this song captured it for all the wrong reasons. The breakup lyrics are generic and cookie cutter, the production is boring and tuned quietly for some reason but the thing that I really don’t like this song is of course, the singing. Lauren just can’t sing at all so she opts to strain her vocals in order to sound more “emotional” but it only succeeds in making her sound whiny and wangsty which will make you instinctively cover your ears. She also can’t keep a consistent singing tone in which she switches around from breathy to normal to whiny to monotone throughout the song with no sense of rhythm and sounding offkey through it all. If the singing wasn’t this bad, I wouldn’t have minded this song too much but as it is, the singing utterly ruins the experience and I wouldn’t be surprised if she ends up being a one hit wonder because of it.
2- Broadway Girls by Lil Durk feat. Morgan Wallen (Hot 100 Peak: #14)- This song has been ranked as the number one worst hit of this year by a bunch of critics and you can blatantly see why but me on the other hand, I can’t fully agree. I don’t even have to explain why the song is crap when it speaks for itself, but I still have to critique it for the purpose of this list. The collaboration is so mismatched that it defies all human understanding as both artists are so distant from one another that it sounds like their vocals are spliced from two different songs. Rap and country artists can have the potential to work together and it has happened in the past with Nelly and Tim McGraw being one example, but this one can’t even decide if it wants to be a rap or a country song because of the production being so awkward that it cancels itself out. Lil Durk half asses his flow and Morgan just shouts throughout the song that it makes you wonder why didn’t anyone stop him or told him to actually try and sing. Lastly, the lyrics about girls being unfaithful and untrustworthy is really bad and doesn’t make you sympathize with both artists in any way. I feel like I should really hate this song to make it my least favorite hit of this year, but the truth is, I find the song more entertainingly bad than straight up terrible, and I’m more baffled that it even exists than be angry at how bad it is. It is such a failure of a collaboration that I’m more amused by its shortcomings than filled with seething rage about it. With that said though, I still think the song is very very bad, a botched experiment that only comes once in a blue moon and should never ever be repeated.
Dishonorable Mentions:
Puffin On Zootiez by Future- A barely passable rap song that’s marginally better than Pushin P, but not by a whole lot, it’s still a very generic rap song.
I Like You (A Happier Song) by Post Malone feat. Doja Cat- Despite it being a comeback year for him, Post Malone didn’t do well with his songs not being up to par, with this song being one of them that also sounds boring and dreary. Doja Cat does give off a good delivery though, that I can say.
Wasted On You by Morgan Wallen- Another song that a lot of critics consider one of the worst of the years which I can see why. The lyrics are really shallow and make him look petty and whiny, but I’ve heard way worse honestly.
Jimmy Cooks by Drake feat. 21 Savage- Another subpar Drake song, all that you need to know really.
Super Gremlin by Kodak Black- A very ugly song with a really creepy beat behind it, but I kinda do like the melody behind it and Kodak Black has done way worse songs in his career.
First Class by Jack Harlow- It’s a shame to see Jack like this because I did like his older songs and seeing him act all suave like this hurts his cred since he can’t sell it. That and the Fergie sample behind it is annoying as well.
11- Big Energy by Latto- I really hate the sampled beat, it totally clashes against the sexual lyrics and sounds so tonally off. Reason it’s not on the list proper is because I do think Latto is an alright rapper and the lyrics are mostly okay, it’s just the beat that utterly kills it.
1- abcdefu by Gayle (Hot 100 Peak: #8)- The absolute worst song to have ever become big off of Tik Tok this year, bar fucking none. I really don’t know where to start with this song because there is a lot to pick apart, but I guess we can start with the lyrics which is about her telling off a previous ex. It doesn’t sound earnest or even real, it sounds hollow, artificial and extremely vapid and empty with no emotion, anger or weight behind it and like she just wrote it all in 10 minutes and didn’t bother to polish it or make it better. This results in one of the most obnoxious choruses ever with a really stupid chant that sounds corny than anything cathartic and verses that sound like they came from a machine generated website with tired line after tired line. The production is almost non-existent and is just a booming beat with a very muffled punk guitar that you can barely even hear combined with a repetitive riff that doesn’t go anywhere, there was no effort put into it. Finally, the vocal delivery is childishly annoying and barely even qualifies as singing and more just speaking in a sing song kind of voice. The more I listen to this song, the more annoyed and angry that I get because it represents the bottom of the barrel that gets popular on Tik Tok and the one silver lining is that it’s quickly gonna get forgotten and Gayle is going to be a one hit wonder. All in all, this song can go abcdef itself in the ass. Which is why I rank abcdefu by Gayle as my least favorite year end hit of 2022.
Alright, that’s it for my list for the worst hits of 2022 in my opinion. Do you agree or disagree with it? Can’t wait to see what 2023 will have in store for us hit music wise and I’ll see you all when I make my lists for that year. Mr.Myoozik out, peace!
Posted Report
♬𝕸𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖔𝖜 𝕽𝖍𝖞𝖙𝖍𝖒♪
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

💙Glass Sight's Chocopon💙
I tried out one of the songs so far - That Kodak Black song….
Jeez! The only thing that’s remotely good about it is the piano melody. The rest, well… Let me just say, it’s like the aural equivalent of a steaming mountain of manure in the middle of a blacklight funhouse! Can’t expect anything better when it comes to mumble rap though. I like a bit of Hip-Hop/Rap on occasion, but not that style.
I’ll sample a few more, but with caution :P
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@Mr.Myoozik
Good list and it’s interesting to see a little overlap with Todd’s year-end Worst Of list. I agree that “abcdefu” sucks, and I feel like she’s definitely doomed to one-hit wonderdom. Like, she has 35 singles but only 5 songs–all the rest of her singles are just remixes of those five. You can’t sustain a career just endlessly remixing every song you put out.
Posted Report
Mr.Myoozik
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Music Connoisseur
@TheHappySpaceman
I made my list before Todd published his, and a few of his songs on his worst I disagree with, including Surface Pressure and I’m Good (Blue). About that Gayle song, yeah she already had one hit wonder written all over her Tik Tok account and seeing the rest of her discography, her musical career just got a one way ticket to the grave.
Posted Report
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
@Mellow Rhythm
That’s a good way of putting it. I did want to like it at first because it had guitars, which are so rare in modern pop, but the lyrics are crap. Also, for a breakup song, I sympathize more with the other guy than with Gayle, who just seems immature.
@Mr.Myoozik
Man, between “abcdefu” and “Old Town Road” getting like a billion remixes, I just hope making countless remixes for your songs doesn’t become a recurring thing in music.
Did you like “I’m Good (Blue)”?
Posted Report
TheHappySpaceman
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
Everyone always brings up Johnny Cash, Willie Nelson, Garth Brooks, etc. in terms of classic country artists who even those who aren’t country fans like, but you know who’s severely underappreciated? Steve Earle. Dude has something of a rock edge to his sound, and songs like “Copperhead Road” and “City of Immigrants” are freaking great.
Posted Report
Mr.Myoozik

Music Connoisseur
@Mellow Rhythm
Yeah, that Kodak Black song is really bad, but the reason why it isn’t in my list proper is because he’s done worse and because I think the piano beat is kinda nice and the sampled background voice is pretty catchy. A lot of the music on that list doesn’t seem like your thing so I don’t know which one you’ll dislike the most.
@TheHappySpaceman
Honestly, the pop punk guitar is tuned way too quietly to make any real impact that you might as well remove it and it wouldn’t make much of a difference. Also, yes I do like that David Guetta song, I think it’s really fun and it’s way better than the original song that it samples.
Posted Report
Starless
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Prog rock pony
1972 was a great year for music. Not as good as 1971, but a lot of great albums came out that year. This was back when music wasn’t as radio-oriented, before MTV popularized the idea that looks and image are more important than the music itself, and when not all great music was obscured by pop and rap which kept getting worse, when TikTok didn’t exist do I even need to keep saying it?. Here’s six of my favorite albums that were released 50 years ago:
Posted Report
14Fan
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Would you like AM OR FM
I literally just sang all 5 (IDK Semper Supra yet) military songs, the whole thing for each. From the Army, Navy, Coast Guard, Air Force, and Marines. That’s my level of patriotism.
Posted Report
Starless
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Prog rock pony
@Mellow Rhythm
Yeah a lot of them are obvious choices except maybe 666 and like you said, Octopus. If I had to pick my favorite it’d probably be Foxtrot, but they’re all great albums.
And about Deep Purple’s Machine Head, Smoke on the Water is incredibly overrated and my least favorite song on that album, though nobody can deny it has the most iconic guitar riff ever created (that and Black Sabbath’s Iron Man).
Posted Report
Mr.Myoozik

Music Connoisseur
So I listened to the Rick Dees album that has his one hit “Disco Duck”, and it’s one the most dated, funniest and worst thing I’ve ever listened to. The Barry White parody was stupid but funny, the Jaws parody of the theme from Shaft was kinda funny, the sequel to his one hit, Dis-Gorilla is awful and his Elvis parody is one of the funniest songs I have listened to, who knew that a song of Elvis Presley being obsessed with donuts and getting interrupted would be funny?
Posted Report
Pinto Bean
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

refried sans lard
Hey y’all. It’s New Years Eve which means that right now many radio stations around the world are counting down the best new music of the year. I’ll admit that I don’t listen to music as much as I once did for a variety of reasons, and particularly when I’m at home. But while I’m out on the road I still like to tune in to what’s new in the wide world of Rock. Why Rock? Because where the band is, is where it’s at. So, (granted that yeah there is still so much more music from 2022 that I should hear, and yeah I know many of these tunes are from later-2021) FWIW, here is my New Rock playlist for 2022. No filler, just the best of what I heard this year. Anybody who says Rock is dead gets a wedgie.
A DAY TO REMEMBER – “RE-ENTRY” FT. MARK HOPPUS
A DAY TO REMEMBER – “MIRACLE”
ALTER BRIDGE – “SILVER TONGUE”
ARCHITECTS – “WHEN WE WERE YOUNG”
ARCHITECTS – “TEAR GAS”
ASHES OF SOMA - “ADDICTED TO THE DRUG”
ASKING ALEXANDRIA – “NEVER GONNA LEARN”
ASKING ALEXANDRIA – “FADED OUT” – FT. WITHIN TEMPTATION
AYRON JONES – “FILTHY”
BAD OMENS – “JUST PRETEND”
BAD OMENS - “LIKE A VILLAIN”
BAD WOLVES – “IF TOMORROW NEVER COMES”
BAD WOLVES - “LIFELINE”
BEARTOOTH – “RIPTIDE”
BLACK VEIL BRIDES – “CRIMSON SKIES”
BLACK VEIL BRIDES – “SAVIOUR II”
BLINK-182 – “EDGING”
BOB MOSES - “LOVE BRAND NEW”
BRING ME THE HORIZON – “DIE4U”
BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE – “RAINBOW VEINS”
COHEED AND CAMBRIA – “THE LIARS CLUB”
CROBOT– “SET YOU FREE”
CROBOT – “GOLDEN”
DAYSEEKER – “WITHOUT ME”
DED – “KILL BEAUTIFUL THINGS”
DIRTY HONEY – “ANOTHER LAST TIME”
DISTURBED – “HEY YOU”
DISTURBED – “BAD MAN”
EVA UNDER FIRE – “BLOW” – FT. SPENCER CHARNAS
FALLING IN REVERSE - “ZOMBIFIED”
FALLING IN REVERSE – “VOICES IN MY HEAD”
FAME ON FIRE – “WELCOME TO THE CHAOS”
FIRE FROM THE GODS – “THOUSAND LIFETIMES”
FIVE FINGER DEATH PUNCH – “TIMES LIKE THESE”
FIVE FINGER DEATH PUNCH – “AFTERLIFE”
FIVE FINGER DEATH PUNCH – “WELCOME TO THE CIRCUS”
FOO FIGHTERS – “LOVE DIES YOUNG”
FOZZY – “I STILL BURN”
FRANK BELLO – “THEN I’M GONE”
GHOST – “SPILLWAYS”
GHOST – “CALL ME LITTLE SUNSHINE”
GIOVANNIE AND THE HIRED GUNS – “RAMON AYALA”
GOJIRA – “OUR TIME IS NOW”
GREY DAZE – “SATURATION (STRANGE LOVE)”
HALESTORM – “WICKED WAYS”
HARDY – “JACK”
HIGHLY SUSPECT – “NATURAL BORN KILLER”
HOLLYWOOD UNDEAD – “CITY OF THE DEAD”
I PREVAIL – “BAD THINGS”
ICE NINE KILLS – “RAINY DAY”
ICE NINE KILLS – “THE SHOWER SCENE”
JACK WHITE – “TAKING ME BACK”
JELLY ROLL – “DEAD MAN WALKING”
KATATONIA - “ATRIUM”
KORN – “START THE HEALING”
KORN - “WORST IS ON ITS WAY”
LACUNA COIL - “SWAMPED” (20th Anniversary redux)
MACHINE HEAD – “UNHALLOWED”
MAMMOTH WVH – “EPIPHANY”
MASTODON – “TEARDRINKER”
MEGADETH – “SOLDIER ON”
MEMPHIS MAY FIRE – “MAKE BELEIVE”
METRIC - “ALL COMES CRASHING”
MODEST MOUSE - “PEOPLE AS PLACES AS PEOPLE”
MOTIONLESS IN WHITE - “WEREWOLF”
MUSE – “WILL OF THE PEOPLE”
MUSE – “WON’T STAND DOWN”
MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE – “THE FOUNDATIONS OF DECAY”
NEW YEAR’S DAY – “HURTS LIKE HELL”
NITA STRAUSS – “DEAD INSIDE” W/DAVID DRAIMAN
NOTHING MORE – “TIRED OF WINNING”
OZZY OSBOURNE – “PATIENT NUMBER 9”
OZZY OSBOURNE – “ONE OF THOSE DAYS”
PANIC AT THE DISCO - “DON’T LET THE LIGHT GO OUT”
PAPA ROACH – “NO APOLOGIES”
PAPA ROACH – “STAND UP”
PARKWAY DRIVE – “GLITCH”
PIERCE THE VEIL – “PASS THE NIRVANA”
POP EVIL – “EYE OF THE STORM”
POP EVIL – “PARANOID (CRASH AND BURN)”
RISE AGAINST – “TALKING TO OURSELVES”
RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS – “TIPPA MY TONGUE”
RIVAL SONS – “NOBODY WANTS TO DIE”
SAINT ASONIA – “ABOVE IT ALL”
SAUL – “JACK AND JILL”
SILVERSTEIN – “ULTRAVIOLET”
SLASH – “THE RIVER IS RISING”
SLEEPING WITH SIRENS – “COMPLETE COLLAPSE”
SLIPKNOT – “YEN”
SMASHING PUMPKINS – “BEGUILED”
STARSET – “WAITING ON THE SKY TO CHANGE”
THE RETALIATORS – “THE RETALIATORS THEME (21 BULLETS)”
THE PRETTY RECKLESS – “GOT SO HIGH”
THE WAR ON DRUGS - “I DON’T LIVE HERE ANYMORE”
THREE DAYS GRACE – “I AM THE WEAPON”
THREE DAYS GRACE - “SO CALLED LIFE”
THE OFFSPRING – “BEHIND YOUR WALLS”
THE BLACK KEYS – “WILD CHILD”
TRIVIUM – “FEAST OF FIRE”
TURNSTILE – “HOLIDAY”
TURNSTILE – “MYSTERY”
TWENTY ONE PILOTS - “THE OUTSIDE”
VOLBEAT - “BECOMING”
VOLBEAT– “TEMPLE OF EKUR”
VOLBEAT – “SHOTGUN BLUES”
WAGE WAR – “CIRCLE THE DRAIN”
WEEZER - “A LITTLE BIT OF LOVE”
YEAH YEAH YEAHS - “WOLF”
ZERO 9:36 – “I’M NOT”
Realized I posted this in another thread but meant to post it here.
Dashie41 YT

Negan Guy
Albums of 2022 i enjoyed in METAL
10 Artificial Brain self title album
9 Blind Guardian The God Machine
8 Ghost Impera
7 Voivod Synchro Anarchy
6 White Ward False Light
5 Gaerea Mirage
4 Vorga Striving Towards Oblivion
3 Imperial Triumphant Spirit Of Ecstasy
2 An Abstract Illusion Woe
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide