Music thread

DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
Und darum bist du für mich hier nach wie vor und immer ein Music Connoisseur. - And that’s why you are still and always a music connoisseur for me here.
No, seriously. I admire your knowledge, as well as TheHappySpaceman expertise. I’m not judging here. And I’m on Mellow’s side.
Music lovers among themselves. That’s all I can and will say here right now. But thanks for taking the time to reply ;-)
(and because I can and want to, I play here and now: Santana - Black Magic Woman
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
Sorry, I’m old and lame, you know that. ^^ And these newfangled things like Internet, and Reaction times… Seriously, I just don’t belong here. I belong in an old people’s home. ^^ (laughs)
(GRINS) ^^
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
(cuddle you both just because, hey, I’m European, I don’t give a shit about personal space).
Oh, you guys are doing just fine. And I love you for this. Never give up on how quickly someone responds to you. Some things just take their time. And you guys are doing a great job here. I just admire the way you are. Cheer from behind and please keep up the good work. ^^
Küsschen, aus Deutschland. ;-)
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
Myoozik, although probably unaware of it, was my first friend here on this site. Back in the days of the Starlight Wars. But I very quickly became aware of his extraordinariness towards certain musical knowledge. And since then… Let’s say he has this German guy in his shadow. Who does nothing and is half-ass lazy. But like all old people, sometimes Myoozik just pushes me around in my virtual wheelchair. And how grateful I am to him for that. ;-)
[for some collab sometime we need this picture of Myoozik’s OC moving me around - and I’m paying for it too, for sure]. ^^
♬𝕸𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖔𝖜 𝕽𝖍𝖞𝖙𝖍𝖒♪
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

💙Glass Sight's Chocopon💙
@DarkObsidian
First of all, I meant to say “You, me* and Myoozik. Just need to clear that. I might’ve gotten a little distracted when I first posted my reply.
Second, that’s cool! I didn’t know he was your first friend on here, but in any clase I’m glad you two have that dynamic.
My point is, once again, we all do. :)
Also, to keep on the Music Thread train: “More” by Pink Floyd is an underrated album. It may technically be a soundtrack album, and not a straight up classic or hit like Dark Side Of The Moon, but it has its merits. I’m listening to a few songs from that album right now
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@DarkObsidian
That is a fantastic performance, I will say. I’ve always had love for Mark Knopfler due to how he often plays finger-style instead of with a pick. It makes me think that I could eventually learn to be that good finger-style as well. (That’s how I was taught, and unfortunately playing with a pick is a whole separate learning curve, argh.)
@Mr.Myoozik
I do love Santana, though. His performance at Woodstock was S-tier.
♬𝕸𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖔𝖜 𝕽𝖍𝖞𝖙𝖍𝖒♪
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

💙Glass Sight's Chocopon💙
Every time I hear the 1968 song “Magic Man” by the English progressive rock group Caravan, I am instantly transported to a time when I was walking down the hill on Sea Drive going down toward the Brentwood Bay Marina in Saanich, British Columbia - my late grandmother’s neighbourhood - while listening to this song on my mp3 player. The weather was crisp, partly sunny, lots of greenery and pretty houses, fresh sea air…
Man, it’s enough to make a grown man like me sentimental, almost to the point of tears. Happy, reflective, manly tears!
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
Congratulations to Lizzo for her second number one song with “About Damn Time”, her second behind “Truth Hurts” back in 2019. Glad it made it to number one, song is really great though it won’t be long before Harry Styles reclaims the top spot again
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide