Music thread

TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
Copypasted from the Stupid Stuff thread:
I find it interesting how there are so many YouTube covers of the song “Apple Bottom Jeans,” yet there is no such song as “Apple Bottom Jeans”–the song is actually called “Low.”
DerpyFast
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

I’m going to start posting what albums I listened to while working.
Mouth Dreams by Neil Cicierega
Pocketsand by Dirtfight
Peter Gabriel (2) by Peter Gabriel
Dashie41 YT

Negan Guy
So far this month of albums i really enjoyed
Ghost Impera
Arkaik Labyrinth of Hungary Ghosts
Slaegt Goddess
Sabaton The War to End All Wars
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
Been listening to EDM lately as a way to destress myself after work. It calms me even though the songs themselves are mostly uptempo and hyperactive, and it’s making me appreciate the genre a bit more.
CalypsoFantasy

Pre-1932 US car fan
Everything recorded in the summer of 1998 has a tragic undertone to it that I can’t quite describe. As if we are nearing the end of the first 1000 years.
Mr.Myoozik
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
By this point, Billboard should really fix their point system for radio play because we still have these old songs from last year that are still in the Top 29 for like 60+ weeks all because the radio continues to play them. The chart really needs some newer, fresher music cause I’m getting tired of these old hits now.
Dex Stewart
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Myoozik
I don’t even listen to the radio anymore. Except NPR. I got so tired of hearing the same music. Repetitive radio is one of the reasons I quit my old job.
Pinto Bean
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

refried sans lard
@Dex Stewart
It’s sad that radio has become so stale. Most stations are too scared to play new music now, and the ones that do don’t play much. We used to have one of the best New Rock stations here in Detroit up until about a year ago. Radio was my go-to for a lot of years.
Mr.Myoozik

Music Connoisseur
I’m part of a chart watching community on Youtube and it’s telling when nearly all of us are sick and tired of the same old songs sticking in the Top 10 for months while newer songs flop and drop out after a few weeks. Like I wrote above, Billboard needs to do something about it or the listening public needs to give these new songs a try cause now I’m just getting annoyed with all these year old songs still on the chart.
TheHappySpaceman
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
If I had a nickel for every music video I’ve watched that featured a gay stripper pole dancing in Hell, I’d have two nickels. Which isn’t a lot, but it’s weird that it happened twice.

Mr.Myoozik

Music Connoisseur
Listening to all of Dexys Midnight Runner’s singles from 1979 to 2014, feels like I’ve aged because geez was a lot of it really samey sounding. It’s telling that my favorite song from them is a Van Morrison cover while my least favorite songs from them is their signature style from their first album. Couldn’t even understand like most of the singing and some of the times the instrumentation sounded offkey.
DerpyFast
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

Today’s albums:
The Division Bell by Pink Floyd
Dire Straits by Dire Straits
Definitive Hits by Herb Alpert (and The Tijuana Brass)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide