Music thread

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

All my favorite bands that are releasing new albums before this year ends are:

-Iron Maiden  
-Dream Theater  
-Megadeth  
-Cradle Of Filth  
-Trivium  
-Devin Townsend  
-Bullet For My Valentine  
-Obscura  
-Exodus  
-Asking Alexandria

That’s as uncomprohensible the amount of hype I got for all these guys all in just a year.  
A SINGLE FUCKING YEAR!
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
@Myoozik  
Okay never mind, it was a TrainWreckords and it was for The Carpenters.

I knew about their cover of Calling Occupants Of Interplanetary Craft before the review, but I didn’t know the album was a career ender for them. Also, I’m glad that he was respectful to the duo and especially Karen Carpenter, I just wish he was the same to Lauryn Hill on his review of her album.
DerpyFast
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

Led Zeppelin is one of those bands where I listen to them and go “Man, this is great. Why don’t I listen to them more?”. Then the cycle repeats a few months later.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Music Connoisseur
@Mellow Rhythm  
It really does, the irony of the title and cover art is as clear as day. “SMILE” was shelved indefinitely, Brian Wilson was falling off the deep end, their relationship with Charles Manson colored people’s opinions of them, they had a very disastrous tour two years before and worst of all, the 60’s was over and surf rock fell out of style years ago.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Introducing a new potential squeeze to my, fascinating taste in music.

If she can handle shit like Wind Rose and Gloryhammer, then she can handle me.
deactivated686beb

@Count Adramalekhovich Searmagomedov  
Thank you MTV, for turning mainstream music into shit (if it wasn’t already shit). From what I remember, they created the philosophy that an artist’s looks are more important than the music itself. I don’t care if musicians look like freaks or terrorists or that they aren’t as popular as BTS (who the fuck are they?) or Taylor Swift. If they make great music, that’s all that matters.
TheHappySpaceman
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@Manerg  
What you remember isn’t entirely true. MTV didn’t create that mindset. Remember in the 1950s-’60s, black artists would have white people on their single covers to appeal more to the mainstream audience? So yes, that mindset already existed long before MTV.
Dashie41 YT

Negan Guy
MTV man that takes me back when Nu Metal was popular like Korn and Limp Bizkit to grudge rock like Alice in chains and Nirvana to shows like Jackass Pimp my ride and Beavis and Butthead can we have those shows and nu Metal back.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide