Oh hi, Markdown. We are migrating the site to use Markdown. This is currently in beta testing phase. Click here to learn more.
Pony with care! Remember to tag images from or revealing story of the G5 movie with spoiler:my little pony: a new generation, and report any images of camrips/leaks for Rule 1!

Music thread

Zincy
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Part-time Pizza Cat
I found my old 2 gig Sandisk MP3 player.

I was, idk, 16, 17 when I got it and put music on it. I’m almost double that now.

Hearing the songs on it now, after all these years, is a feeling I cannot describe.

MLP, our fandom at least, did not exist yet. Hell, the world was a lot different then.

Carmelledansen, Requiem of a Tower, DragonForce, SOAD, holy fuck.
DerpyFast
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

Muh themes!
@Zincy  
Nice. Were you able to copy any files off it? I had the same brand, but it was 125 megs. I was able to pull off some MP3s from Newgrounds that you can’t get anymore.
Zincy
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Part-time Pizza Cat
@DerpyFast

That’s my plan.

Holy fuck. The Outlaw Star and Inusasya soundtracks, Train, Rhapsody of Fire, The Pillows from fucking FLCL, Crush 40 from Sonic Adventures.

Jesus fucking Christ my fucking childhood and teenage years.
Dashie41 YT

Negan Guy
What a month for great metal from Fear Factory to Helloween to Withered June really had so many albums i enjoyed and my favourite is Alustrium - A Monument to Silence
DerpyFast
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

Muh themes!
@Myoozik  
If I could get my hands on .rars that have the vocals and instruments all on separate tracks (like what Neil Cicierega uses), I might try to make it.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~