Music thread

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Can’t remember if I brought this up before but, Alt Rock Machine Gun Kelly is so much better than Rapper Machine Gun Kelly.

The genre switch was the best thing he ever did.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
I thought the Half Time show was decent, makes sense why it’d be minimal because of the pandemic and all that. I will say that The Weeknd did kill it though.
Don't
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - One Piece Thread

Get up and Jump
Straight as an arrow  
Defect, defect  
Not straight, not so straight  
Reject, reject  
Towards anti-social  
So dull, so dull
Commune
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

🚙
Just listened to Roadtrip by Dream

It honestly sounds like Chainsmokers song which is its biggest shortcoming but I really do like the chorus ngl

Very cool dream!
Dex Stewart
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
The new Theme song for Power Rangers Dino Fury was just released.  
It’s bland techno. The fans are all talking about what a disappointment it is,and how it doesn’t fit the theme. Knights, Dinosaurs,magic? I’m not really sure what exactly would be fitting,but it’s strange how far PR has gone from rock. Ninja Steel was a dumb season,but the theme still was a cool rock song. Beast Morphers had a techno-y theme,but still had some rock elements. On top of all that,the new theme is a pretty unimaginative song. I wonder if they’ll do what Beast Morphers did and not even play it until ten minutes into the episodes.
Mr.Myoozik
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Music Connoisseur
Seeing how the Foo Fighters new album is predicted to make a splash, I hope at least one song charts on the Hot 100, even if it’s for one week for the bragging rights. Tool pulled it off, AC/DC almost pulled it off, Eddie Van Halen’s son Wolfgang almost pulled it off, now let’s see how the Foo Fighters will do.
TheHappySpaceman
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
So I completely missed that Halestorm released an EP last year.

Having listened to it… I can see why.  
It’s not even that it’s bad, but it’s just a bunch of acoustic re-recordings of songs from their first three albums, plus a cover of “I Will Always Love You.” And I use the term “acoustic” loosely, because the album is still overproduced and feels like a weird halfway point between being fully acoustic and their usual hard rock sound.

I’m also a little worried about Lzzy’s singing voice, because maybe it’s just that she’s only half-screaming on this EP instead of going full throttle, but it’s sounding kind of worn out.

That said, it’s not all bad. “I Am the Fire” was pretty good, and there was a re-recording of “Break In” with Amy Lee of Evanescence, which was easily the EP’s high point.

It’s one of those instances where it’s fine as a one-off experiment, but I wouldn’t want this to be their main sound going forward, y’know?
Mr.Myoozik

Music Connoisseur
I hope we don’t lose Bob Seger this year, dude is one of the greatest singers of the 70’s and early 80’s and one of the most patriotic MOFOS ever, him and Bruce Springsteen.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide