Music thread

Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
I really love that now that the Christmas rush is over, all the previous songs that got kicked out from it made a return as if nothing happened.

I also went back and listened to the 100 biggest songs of the 2010’s decade by Billboard and God did the nostalgia hit me like a train.
Applepie1973

Nostalgia Purist
I really love that now that the Christmas rush is over, all the previous songs that got kicked out from it made a return as if nothing happened.

I agree
DerpyFast
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

To answer my own question, it’s gotta be the soundtrack to “Them’s Fightin’ Herds”. All the character themes are bangers.
Mr.Myoozik
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
I’m still really upset that the Grammys snubbed The Weeknd out of any awards cause his song was literally the biggest one of the year and he absolutely dominated the year. It’s no wonder no one takes this pompous shit show seriously.
EquusStorm
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Silver Bit -
Ruby -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
Artist -

Flop it to the princess
Given some of the hyper-patriotic lyrics of some of the past albums I can kinda see it, but that’s definitely a yikes. Hopefully the FBI has his info on file already.
EquusStorm
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Silver Bit -
Ruby -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
Artist -

Flop it to the princess
I liked some individual songs but as a whole always felt like they were comparatively mediocre, kinda riding a genre line without ever fully delving in. Oh well, good riddance.
Mr.Myoozik

Music Connoisseur
Finished listening to all the lost hits albums from the 50’s to the 90’s. Discovered new songs and artists with these albums and other stuff I didn’t know even existed.
Commune
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

🚙
It was only upon watching ToodInTheShadow’s review of Lil Ricky’s earth did I realise why it is so shit

It was meant to be a parody song  
It wouldn’t have been a good one, but it would have made sense  
It explains the dumb shit he says in the song from “we forgive you Germany” to having an STD be one of the animals in the video.  
It’s meant to parody environmental songs  
However, lil dicky realised that the only way he could get that many celebs into one song was through charity work(since apparently most celebs work for free for charity songs), so he made it an unironic charity song

That or Lil Dicky has a brain the size of his lil dicky
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide