Music thread

Don't
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - One Piece Thread

Get up and Jump
Does anyone else think that R&B and Hip Hop shouldn’t be treated as the same genre? It’s so weird how Billboard counts them as one genre
Don't
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Get up and Jump
@Mildgyth  
If R&B should be with any Genre it’s Rock , although with the rise of Electronic beats in R&B they aren’t as interchangable as they were before the 2000’s
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
🎶In 1965, Vietnam seemed like just another foreign war, but it wasn’t, it was different in many ways, and so were those who did the fighting.  
In World War 2, the average age of the combat soldier was 26, in Vietnam he was 19.🎶
Don't

Get up and Jump
@TheHappySpaceman  
They were seen as a Modern Gothic New York Dolls before they jumped on the Hair Metal bandwagon , kind of like how Twisted Sisters were seen

And according to Courtney Love Cobain loved Too Fast For Love, his favourite Album of all time is Iggy Pop’s Raw Power so it wouldn’t be a stretch

And IIRC that Album didn’t have the sleezy cock rock lyrics that he tended to despise
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
Considering how Daddy Yankee managed to make a comeback with the reggaeton and Latin music revival, I wish that the same thing happened to Wisin & Yandel since they were one of the biggest artists from the golden age of reggaeton alongside Yankee.

@TheHappySpaceman  
Sweet, that’s a one hit wonder that isn’t brought up a lot.
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@Broken Adam  
I wouldn’t say that they jumped on the hair metal bandwagon so much as they invented it. They were, like, the first hair metal band. (Van Halen may have influenced it, but I wouldn’t say they sounded enough like it to qualify.)

@ILoveMyoozik  
Yeah, when I did a presentation for high school about music and the Vietnam War, I mentioned that one.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide