Music thread

Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
@DerpyFast  
The ones that are from the 60’s are The Wanderer (1962), Halfway To Paradise (1960), Telstar (1962), Johnny Remember Me (1961) and Runaway (1961). The rest are 50’s.
Nightweaver20xx
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Happy Derpy! -
Platinum bit -
Emerald -
Artist -

Evil
Is it bad that I still burn music to CD, instead of putting it on my phone (that I don’t have) or listening to it on satellite radio or Pandora (services that I also don’t have)?
Mr.Myoozik
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
@DerpyFast  
The playlists that I have on Spotify are divided by decade, regardless of what genres the songs are. I have the 1970’s, 1980’s, 1990’s and the 2000’s. I still need to create one for the 1960’s once I find songs that I like and one for the 2010’s when the year ends.
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
Is it bad that I still burn music to CD, instead of putting it on my phone (that I don’t have) or listening to it on satellite radio or Pandora (services that I also don’t have)?

Same, TBH. CDs are superior to dreaming.
Mr.Myoozik

Music Connoisseur
Out of all The Beatles copycats to emerge, Dave Clark Five was easily the worst of the lot, God did they just suck and are basically the Walmart brand Beatles.
SNESChalmers
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

What have I become...
@Nightweaver20xx  
Not at all, I usually prefer CD’s for when I’m driving, just put the disc in and go.

Unless it’s a longer trip, then I connect my phone and use a playlist, that way I don’t want to burn myself out on whatever’s playing.
CalypsoFantasy

Pre-1932 US car fan
When I was little, I simply referred to Jamiroquai’s Dynamite as “the granny in the cellar” because I didn’t exactly know what the album was called.
Mr.Myoozik

Music Connoisseur
I just had a dream where I was walking on a store and I saw a magazine which read that Steven Tyler died this year. I hope he lives to see another decade.
Mr.Myoozik

Music Connoisseur
Tool is on the Billboard Hot 100 because of their long awaited fifth album, Fear Inoculum; it’s the title track that’s on the chart right now. It’s their second song to chart right behind Schism back in 2001, which peaked at 67. Likewise, they broke the record for longest song to chart on the Hot 100, with the title track clocking in at 10 minutes and 21 seconds.

First Five Finger Death Punch, then Slipknot and now Tool? What’s next, System Of A Down or Godsmack? Hard rock and metal is really starting to take over in the mainstream.
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
Holy crap! They apparently didn’t have enough people who bought tickets in the closer rows, so they moved my parents and me closer to the stage!

This has never happened to me before! O_o
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide