Viewing last 25 versions of post by DarkObsidian in topic Music thread

DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
[@Pinto Bean](/forums/dis/topics/music-thread-1?post_id=5214550#post_5214550)

I still enjoy listening to the radio to this day. Even Internet radio, because I don't receive all European stations here. And I'm just really into French songs. Also French rap, which I adore because of its connection to European colonialism. Coming to terms with the past. But I'm also into everything else international. Italian, Spanish, Greek, Polish, Turkish, Croatian, Romanian... I only have my problems with Russian and Serbian at the moment.

I know, nowadays other things are more popular. But I have the grace to be old enough to be able to wander between the worlds. Musically, I mean. ;-)

[@Myoozik](/forums/dis/topics/music-thread-1?post_id=5214574#post_5214574)

Is that so? Well, I would have enough friends around the world who, like me, are classic and jazz fans who might disagree here. But probably that's because our kind don't play themselves into the foreground with tits&ass videos ;-)

But honestly, I would have thought that pop music would be rather the most popular genre worldwide. Just because of the simplicism behind it. Well, I'm always ready to learn something new. You are the music expert from both of us. ;-D
No reason given
Edited by DarkObsidian