Masters of The Universe and She-Ra

Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
With 2 new shows,the current She-Ra series and a new movie I feel like this deserves it’s own thread.  
Anyone wanna talk about MOTU or She-ra?
Dex Stewart
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
full  
full

Double Trouble was definitely the most improved from her original counterpart. Design-wise. I also liked Octavia’s new look.  
I thought Double Trouble would end up being a double agent for the rebellion,like in the original storybooks and comics she appeared in,but they flipped it so she’s a spy for the Horde.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@Dex Stewart

I like that Catra is just straight up a cat now. With all the noises and mannerisms that come with it. I think it’s more interesting than her just being a big titted vamp trope with the ability to shapeshift and not much else.

I’ve heard a theory that she’s a magicat, since they were cat people in the original.

full
Dex Stewart
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Derpy Whooves  
Double Trouble had such a great voice. In some original She-ra stuff,DT is Glimmer’s cousin. I kept wondering if that would cone up in the new show.  
Does anyone have a favorite episode? Mines either Roll With It or…any of the ones with little Catra.♥️
Dex Stewart
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Zincy  
I love to imagine the last episode with 80’s Catra. She’d be trying to give a dramatic speech and is interrupted by her own screeches.😂
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@Dex Stewart

I rewatched Roll with It the other night. Just noticed that Adora is giving Glimmer’s version of Catra maximum thirst eyes. She wants a peice of that suave kitty.

full

And who could blame her?
Dex Stewart
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Hali the Emoji girl  
From what I understand,the staff on the current show came up with their own characters first,and were given suggestions on which canonical original characters may fit the role. Also it may have just been for diversity’s sake.
Hali the Emoji girl
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Goth Cinnamon Roll
@Dex Stewart

That seems dumb; they shouldn’t just make their own OC’s and insert them into canon characters that been around from a long time or even a short time and it’s most likely that double trouble is a they now for diversity reasons.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide