Labor Day 2022

Jaredking779
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -

The MLP Lover-Fan
Happy Labor Day everybody for those who are in the United States or Canada! This is the holiday where we honor and recognize the American labor movement and the works and contributions of laborers to the development and achievements of the United States.
You people might not understand this, but Labor Day (only in the United States and Canada) is called the “unofficial end of summer” because it marks the end of the cultural summer season.
Several business, restaurants, etc., are closed during this time today.
Let us all enjoy a great Labor Day everyone!
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
It’s too bad the retail place that I work at is open on that day and I had to work a rigorous shift because of it. The sacrifice I have to make for others to enjoy some fun and time with their families is at least rewarding though.
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@Mr.Myoozik
I worked today, too. A lot of my clients were open and so that means we need someone on deck, too.
That meant everyone else where I work could take the day off, though. So I’m happy to do it.
People need holidays like this, and to be able to commemorate and remember their loved ones who’ve been lost in wars.
With everyone back tomorrow, I’ll get a chance to visit my dad’s grave though, and since it’s the day after I might get some privacy, too.
Twiface
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Princess of Pie
I got the day off, but that just means all the work I would have done today has to be done tomorrow, in addition to tomorrow’s work.
@Jaredking779
Retail stays open because stores want the manufacturing/office/government workers who have the day off to shop. I used to work at a store that was open every single day of the year.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Music Connoisseur
@Jaredking779
Yeah, I believe the ones who still work on Labor Day are those working in the foodservice and retail industry. The ones who don’t are private businesses, offices and government buildings. If literally everybody stopped working for one day, the economy would be in huge trouble.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide