Internet Nostalgia thread.

K_A
Bronze Bit -
Diamond -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <K_A> Once you go eenahp, you can't go beenahp.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

This is all in Czech, but this seems to have demonstrative screencasts recorded as far back as 1994! Much of the browsing is of educational and news sites, often in Czech. It features the early WWW, Gopher, Archie, Veronica, LISTSERVs, Usenet gateways, and really weird-looking URLs.
Psychoshy75
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

The original Jump the Shark website. Sadly, it’s no longer the same as it was since 2009, and it’s successor Bone the Fish isn’t as funny as the original site.

Also, the GameFAQs forums were really small. I was one of the eariler members joining in early 2000 ant there only at most 200 people on there. I even started a game on the Random Insanity board called the Wheel of Torture which was very popular, and I’ve since refined it over the years. I wonder if the imageboards ever caught on to it…
Klonoahedgehog
Thread Starter - The Pokemon thread

Remember Smash Bros Dojo and all the daily updates? I’ll never forget around October 2007 when i saw the Sonic announcement… I had my first fangasm that day.
Wafflecannon
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

-Sponge Monkies  
Kazaa  
-Printing up terrible quality pictures of unreleased (mostly fake) gen 2 pokemon to show to my friends at school.  
-Having a terrible local ISP that disconnected every fifteen minutes, only made worse by how it took five minutes to connect. God help you if you tried browsing during peak times.  
-Accidentally going to “Nickle O’Dean”.com while trying to look for nickelodeon.com.
ngch

The old Ezone game site, with that Australian-accent mascot Lenny Loosejocks.

full

I don’t know how it is possible, but the website now looks worse than it was 14 years ago.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide