How to forum?

UnderwoodART
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

Just Another Pink Pony
Hi!  
Is there a way to get notifications for official mod posts and events? I’d be interested in joining in events, but the only one I ever ever stumbled upon was the huge community collab, and I’ve only just now found out there was a badge event four months ago. How am I supposed to find out about this stuff without manually checking the forums daily? I don’t like forums :(
GlitchedWolf
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony -
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

Derpbooru Free Edition!?
@UnderwoodART  
The event you missed was announced everywhere on the site (when it was happening), it was for april fools and the site changed completely + there was a banner on the top linking to the official forum thread. The april fools events don’t get announced beforehand and end soon after april fools so it’s easy to miss them if you aren’t very active. The only other events are the community collabs which are announced way before they happen + notifies users via site banner, and the MLP:FiM anniversary events which I’m not sure if they’ll continue seeing as the show ended and g5 is starting. (Although we’ll see when the 11th anniversary comes around!) For forum notifications you could subscribe to each forum separately (Or only certain ones like Site & Policy) but this would give you way more notifications then you want, especially since there’s only 2 or 3 events per year.

Basically, if you’re active it’s hard to miss an event as they all notify you via site banner. Community collabs never have a set date but they last long enough it shouldn’t matter, and the other 2 events have a specific date. (April fools on april 1st, MLP:FiM anniversary on October 10th, if it’s still happening this year.)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide