How School Raze Should Have Ended

Coltfan97

The Student Six went into the catacombs to get the magic back and free Starlight. Cozy Glow and the other students of Friendship caught them in the act. So Cozy Glow tells the students to attack them. The student Six then get trapped with Starlight. The vortex then opens. The students then told Cozy Glow about their bravery. Then they were about the leave.
Cozy Glow: With the magic gone, I don’t think the Tree of Harmony can be helpful.
But without warning, the Cutie Mark Crusaders burst out of the closet, went into the catacombs and pulls the artifacts out of the circle.
Cozy Glow: What are you doing?
Applebloom: we are saving Equestria.
When the last artifact was pulled, all the magic returns throughout Equestria.
Yona: (exited) Consoler pony!
Starlight Glimmer: It’s good to see you too.
Ocellus: Looks like the magic has returned.
Applebloom, Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo: Cutie Mark Crusaders saved Equestria!
Cozy Glow confronts the ponies but was stopped by the Mane Six. Twilight tries to redeem her. Cozy Refused and tried to leave. She was then stopped.
Later, Twilight and her friends enjoy another day of school. They see the Student Six and the CMC gathering young foals from the Schoolhouse.
Applebloom: We want our classmates to be part of this school.
Twilight Sparkle: Why?
Sweetie Belle: After saving Equestria, I think it would be great if our friends and join the School of Friendship.
They laughed.
Applebloom: What?
Twilight Sparkle: I don’t think that you three can do anything to get you classmates into this school.
The foals were disappointed
Nieghsay give out his speech to all of them. Twilight then explains about the CMC. Spike then asked about what might happen about Cozy Glow. Twilight then tells Spike what might have happened.
Meanwhile, Tirek meets Cozy Glow in Tartarus.
Then the episode ends.
So, do you guys like my idea for rewriting School Raze?
Let me know.
Coltfan97

@Dragon-Phoenix
But I wanted the CMC to save Eqeustria so they won’t have a send-off episode and help the Mane Six defeat the Legion of Doom. Otherwise, I’m afraid that they would be forgotten in G5. That is why all the magic disappeared in a New Generation.
Coltfan97

@Background Pony #9007
“The Last Crusade” features a tribute to the trio. But in the series finale, they weren’t at Equestria Assembled. I think the writers wrote them off during production. I just wanted the CMC to be part of the Series finale when all of Equestria are Assembled and have their part at the Friendship Speech. Otherwise, people would ask them about what happened to them in the series finale.
Coltfan97

@Background Pony #9007
Thye were in “The Last Problem. But I wanted to talk about where they are when all of Equestria are Assembled and didn’t play their part in the Friendship Speech. I think that there was a clue back in “The Ending Of The End Part 1” were I think Cozy Glow said that she went to the CMC clubhouse and destroyed it. There might be other clues through season nine that might explain the reason why they didn’t have their part in the “The Ending of The End” two parter. If you find a clue, let me know.
Background Pony #E799
I’m new to this forum, but I agree with you. I like the idea of how you managed to finish School Raze.
Background Pony #E799
Strange that in this kind of movie it can’t end with all the main heroes dying.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide