How many have a disability?

ThunderDasher07
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

I don’t want to out anybody or anything like that. I’ve just been curious about this topic for a while now. Especially since there is this thread already.
Is there anyone else on the site who has a learning disability or any other disability of some kind?
I have ADD, and I can also take a long time to gather my thoughts and answer questions, especially in a social setting. Like more than a few seconds to, at worst, a minute or so. I’ve tried to improve over the years and I can do well at times, but there are other times where I’m like, “Ummm…”  
blue-case90
Dango - For supporting the site
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
Also the worst part is that I have the autism that makes me a genius at pop culture, not the kind that makes me a genius at math.
Background Pony #24C3
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, bipolar, dyslexia, depression, chronic bronchitis, persistent idealizations of suicide. Just the usual. But hey, could be worse.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide