How has COVID-19 affected you

MagpulPony
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Artist -

Patriotic Orange 🍊
@Derpy Whooves
Crazy how the symptoms vary so wildly between individuals. Glad both you and your spouse seem to have made it through the worst parts of it by now. I'm still trying to stay hyper vigilant at all times just to avoid it. Wiping down everything when I go out, even have full MIRA chemical masks for places I feel need more protection than a standard N95.
Count Adramélekh Sear
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Unorthodox Coroner Man
So this morning, this sputum build up in my throat blocked my ability to speak after a plenty of rest the whole night and when I try to tear it off by letting out a one big cough, my bedsheet is full of yellow/green sticky smelly ass disgusting slime crap at the same time, I can speak again.
Alexk13
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

I have been working with the public this whole time.

This town is full of idiots who refuse to follow regulations and lazy moron authority figures who don't enforce regulations.

And every day I struggle not to just deck every customer who refuses to wear masks, practice proper hygiene, and/or support politicians who have made this lousy year worse.

I refuse to speak to a councilor because I know that all they'll tell me is a bunch of BS enabler talk, and I hate having my time wasted.

More than half the time it feels like the only things keeping me going each day are rage, vengefulness, and spite.
Count Adramélekh Sear
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Unorthodox Coroner Man
All I needed is the letter C in my vitamins.

Doing it for two days and it's quite working, it feels leik i'm back to not feeling the flu-ish effects again but unsure.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Travelling Pony Museum

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~