How has COVID-19 affected you

MagpulPony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Artist -

Fuck Russia
@Derpy Whooves  
Crazy how the symptoms vary so wildly between individuals. Glad both you and your spouse seem to have made it through the worst parts of it by now. I’m still trying to stay hyper vigilant at all times just to avoid it. Wiping down everything when I go out, even have full MIRA chemical masks for places I feel need more protection than a standard N95.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

seventh layer of hair
@Dirty Bit  
It’s similarly disgusting like the rest of my flu history.

I wish on the other hand she’ll not cough blood in the next days because if she does, we’ll be an emotional freight train.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

seventh layer of hair
So this morning, this sputum build up in my throat blocked my ability to speak after a plenty of rest the whole night and when I try to tear it off by letting out a one big cough, my bedsheet is full of yellow/green sticky smelly ass disgusting slime crap at the same time, I can speak again.
Alexk13
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

I have been working with the public this whole time.

This town is full of idiots who refuse to follow regulations and lazy moron authority figures who don’t enforce regulations.

And every day I struggle not to just deck every customer who refuses to wear masks, practice proper hygiene, and/or support politicians who have made this lousy year worse.

I refuse to speak to a councilor because I know that all they’ll tell me is a bunch of BS enabler talk, and I hate having my time wasted.

More than half the time it feels like the only things keeping me going each day are rage, vengefulness, and spite.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

seventh layer of hair
All I needed is the letter C in my vitamins.

Doing it for two days and it’s quite working, it feels leik i’m back to not feeling the flu-ish effects again but unsure.
Castellan Fyor
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

For the Emperor!
I’ve only just managed to get good friends that I feel like hanging out with just before COVID hit.  
Sucks man, now the D&D sessions have to be on discord, instead of going to each other in person.
Alexk13
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

I’ve spent at least $1000 on weights and other items for working out at home due to gym closure and the limits implemented once it reopened.

I’ve also gotten in the habit of taking some hand-weights and resistance bands when I have to go out of town.

Also, one thing I enjoy the most about wearing a mask is not having to force myself to smile at obnoxious people at work.
Background Pony #D325
This is the first vacation I’ve had in ten years…minus the ability to go anywhere fun.
Barry Tone
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Needs to know Hebrew.
I’ve learned that there’s a plant, “Lomatium Dissectum,” and its root (after being dried and made into Tincture form) has been studied against Influenza with great results. It was first investigated against Influenza in 1918 by Dr. Ernest Krebs Sr., and it had great results back then. It was studied again, and the results published in 2014. It was shown then to work against Influenza. The reason why I say this is, Influenza causes CXCL10 Lung Inflammation, and Lomatium Dissectum lowers that inflammation. Corona also causes CXCL10 Inflammation, so there’s a chance that this (along with other means, such as Vitamins C and D3 and some Zinc) will cure Corona.

Lomatium Dissectum Inhibits CXCL10, Linked to Influenza A

Vitamin D3 lowers Flu issues, that’s proven. You have to take D3 on a regular basis, though, for it to work right.

Study Article on D3 against Flu
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide