How has COVID-19 affected you

ACApenetrator50
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Big loud things on poles
In regards of COVID-19, things have just went from bad to worse. All Virginia schools have been shut down for the rest of the academic year. I’ll be at home now for almost 6 months and it’s gonna suck. It still remains to be seen what each school principal wants to do regarding our education. Hopefully this blows over by mid April or so, if whatever April holds isn’t worse than the virus.
Ogen
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Undesirable
My job at a grocery store got way harder. Work is now constant and rushed, help is unreliable, breaks are nonexistent, customers a physical threat. I have chemical burns on my hands from all the bleach I have to use cleaning.  
I’m hoping for a quarantine or something, I need a break.
Dirty Bit
Thread Starter - Hazbin Hotel Thread [Possible NSFW/Dark]
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

That's him, officer
It only affected me as far as shopping or even going out.

If anything, my mother is more affected by all this, not that I’d blame her.

I’m honestly okay with being at home, as I’ve done so before this mess, but there’s something oddly vexing about being required by law to stay home.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
This is gonna sound petty, but it’s because of this virus as to why I’m having a hard time looking for a new job and why the place I applied to hasn’t contacted me back.
ACApenetrator50
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Big loud things on poles
@Myoozik  
I was given paid time off cause of the virus. I took a job for door dash so I can continue to move around my area and not be stuck inside since all Virginia schools are now closed
HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Gallusposting since 2019
Malaysia is under a quarantine, so:

• Only breadwinners can come out of their houses to shop or take-away food;  
  • Interstate travel is prohibited except with a pass from the police;  
  • No one is allowed outside from 8pm to 7am

The quarantine is supposed to last until mid-April. Thankfully, I am not infected, and neither is the rest of my family.
Dex Stewart
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
I had to buy a phone just so I’d have internet.I live way out in the woods.I used to be able to bike or walk to the library,it’s only 2 or 3 miles.  
I’m not sure why our library closed,days would go by and only me and maybe 3 or 4 other people would be there.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

seventh layer of hair
It got me a few days ago. Along with 8 other people in my neighborhood with my younger brother.

I tell ya’ you’ll feel disorientated, always at the bed absolutely exhasuted, and your lungs feels like shrinking. Government doctors told me I must strictly be locked up in my own fucking room till I feel the whole show is over then that’s how they’d tell I could be negative.
Background Pony #AE1D
The not going out thing isn’t too much of a hassle. And having had to live a month in a tiny hotel room, being stuck in home isn’t anywhere near as bad. We at least have space here and actual beds to sleep in.

Anything I get in the mail I now quarantine for 72 hours to make sure any and all germs still on it die.

The thing that does get me is the constant state of worry and paranoia, not helped by the fact that the place I work at has recently had some workers testing positive. I’m having to go out of my way to avoid everyone and it’s causing so much extra stress I even almost had a panic attack. It is not doing wonders for my mental health.
Dex Stewart
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Background Pony #AE1D  
All throughout this I’ve been importing stuff from Japan,Germany, and Italy. I haven’t gotten sick yet. Although maybe I have,I’ve gotten severe headaches out if nowhere and had days where I felt fatigued. A few days ago I got carsick,but I think that may just have been from the 100+ degrees Fahrenheit heat combined with I’d eaten Burger King the past week.
Background Pony #AE1D
@Dex Stewart  
A couple days ago when I woke up my throat felt iffy like it had gunk in it and I had a horrible headache. Thankfully I was back to normal by the afternoon, but I was really on edge there for a bit.

I’ve had trouble sleeping several times. About a month ago I had a nightmare in the middle of the afternoon where I was stuck in a corner by a large group of people gathered together and couldn’t get out and several of them started coughing. Then I woke up. I didn’t want to sleep again for a while after that.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide