Hazbin Hotel Thread [Possible NSFW/Dark]

Random-Rambling
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
Hey, let’s not jump to conclusions! Millie was recast in Helluva Boss and that worked out okay!
But yes, while I admit recasting FOUR characters (two of whom are the MAIN characters!) is worrying, I still trust Vivziepop and her crew completely.
They’ve never steered us wrong with Helluva Boss, why would Hazbin Hotel be any different?
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
@Random-Rambling
I’m still not entirely sold on Millie’s new voice TBH…
The thing is, it wouldn’t be a big deal if we didn’t have three years to get attached to these VAs and there wasn’t a hit song where Michael Kovach, the voice actor for Angel Dust, sang in the style of his speaking role. There has been so little news about the show that the voice actors doing more parts with their characters have been what’s kept us on.
But yes, I hope you’re right. Truth is, the biggest thing I’m concerned about is that they will be replaced with celebrities, or voice actors who can’t do the voices as well.
TheHappySpaceman
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
@Dirty Bit
What’s more concerning to me now is, apparently the show itself is going to be animated by Bento Box. Whose previous track record includes the critically maligned adult cartoons The Prince, Paradise PD, Hoops, and Brickleberry.
Penguin Dragneel
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
@TheHappySpaceman
That’s honestly the most concerning thing about this.
I can understand the recasts (no matter how disappointed I am about it), as that’s sorta what happens between pilots and the full series. But the animation was glorious, and I REALLY don’t want it to be downgraded to the standard terrible quality commonly found in adult animation.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide