Hazbin Hotel Thread [Possible NSFW/Dark]

TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@Dirty Bit  
I really feel like if this show continues exploring these themes in a mature way (as opposed to only cracking jokes about them), it has potential to really be the one truly great adult cartoon.
Napsack
Typically turned to the funny pages - For Patreon supporters
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Silver Bit -
Ruby -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

why
@TheHappySpaceman  
I’ll agree with this, with the caveat that I don’t like how they told us about his character rather than showed it through his actions and dialogue in the show. It feels somewhat cheap.

Granted, given the speed of releases on this project we might not see that for years, but it still bothers me from a storytelling angle.
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
@Napsack  
Eh, fair enough. And yeah, we’d have to wait for future releases if they do wind up doing it. We still don’t know much about his backstory or about Cherri’s, so there’s still that to see.

One of the more interesting parts I noticed on repeated watches is that Cherri isn’t just throwing bombs at random buildings, she’s actually blowing up drug places and strip clubs, or in other words the things that are feeding his addiction. She really does care about Angel, and in her own twisted way, she’s trying to help him beat his vices.

@Penguin Dragneel  
I getcha, yeah. Assuming that doesn’t happen, this has the potential to be the Avatar of adult cartoons.

Oh yeah, this reminds me: I find that the music is one of the more underrated aspects of Hazbin, and I could go on about why all of it is so brilliantly done.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
@icey wicey 1517  
Damn, that’s some throwback to the mid 2010’s EDM boom right there with the production and lyrics. I enjoyed the song, though I do have a bit of issues with Angel’s singing.
TheHappySpaceman
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
@icey wicey 1517  
True, but I mean, networks tend to cut corners when it comes to the quality of animation so they can pump episodes out in a timely fashion. So hopefully they dedicate enough money to this so it will still have the quality we came to expect from the pilot.
Random-Rambling
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
I would be more worried if VivziePop is losing the rights in this deal
If she did her homework the rights to the characters designs, names, logos and everything inbetween are secure, leaving only the distribution rights which can be revoked by the author at any given time

I certainly hope she retains as much creative control as possible, since HH is her baby.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide