Happy venting thread

Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
My throat has healed up. So has my arm.
I had strep throat and crashed my bike getting medicine days ago.
Also my shoes are really clean and white. Bleached with whitener layers. Been leaving them out in the sun and just not wearing shoes for a couple days.
Got a new controller for art. It also plays little games well.
House is really clean. Been cleaning extra because all my stuff is charging, and my shoes are drying.
I need to get another wire for my tablet.
My kitty destroyed 100$ worth of wires in a month, so I’m just having anxiety attack, trying to draw with barely working wire.
2 50 dollar proprietary cables. Destroyed the new one a day within me getting it. Afraid to tell my gf.
Posted Report
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Lord WyrmSpawN
Can’t. I can only stop her if I see her doing it.
I’m not going to harass my kitty if she doesn’t know why I’m doing it.
In fact I snuggle her when I think about the wire. She’s a living animal, wires are replaceable.
Posted Report
Beth

In digital purgatory
@𝗪𝖎𝖗𝖊𝖇𝖆𝖑𝖑
now that both wires are chewed into, a liquid solution would prob damage them more.
Then that chemical is getting on your clothes and eyes.
I’ll think about it.
After I get a new cable I’ll do the chemical deterant.
What I needed was a lightweight cable protector. I was given a heavy one that will damage my cable, so I use it on my power cord.
I got something halfway working. Now I got to plan for the future. The cables have cost me more than my art has made in several months. Obviously I’m looking for real work.

Everything is fucking strained. Kitty is the only one with decent food in the house. Then she chews on the forbidden spaghetti. lmao.
https://store.huion.com/products/3-in-1-cable-cb05
This is the 50$ proprietary cable I’m dealing with. Virtually almost nothing else works, they do that shit on purpose. When I get a new cable, I’m not even plugging it in, until it has a proper protector on it, with some foul chemical.
If the kitty bites it again, I’m mailing her to china. I kid, that was some dark comedy.

Edit: yes kitties are amazing. Even though she did all the damage, i’m much more calm with her sleeping beside me (unfortunately this is how both cables got damaged, her waking up and chewing the wire while I’m focused on drawing)
𝗪𝖎𝖗𝖊𝖇𝖆𝖑𝖑
Wireball - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Silver Supporter - For site supporters
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Sapphire - For users who have donated to the site
Happy Derpy! -

I’m pleased that our manager congratulated us this week for getting our number of resolved tickets up to nearly as many as intake (new ones). We’re only falling behind slowly now :D There’s also an exciting rumor that our team might be getting some more computer tech power in a few months.
@Beth
Drawing is real work! Though I agree that going at it freelance is challenging. I was a starving freelance computer tech for several years. Now look at me – *twitches*
EDIT:
Ooh, wrap the cable in electrical tape, then wrap that in duct tape, then lightly brush some dishwashing liquid onto it and let it dry. It works on users, too :)
Beth

In digital purgatory
@𝗪𝖎𝖗𝖊𝖇𝖆𝖑𝖑
Not the way I do it. Without stable income, I often undersell myself, and it starts costing more money than I can make.
There is a reason minimum wage is such a big thing. I got nobody to buy me stuff exept my GF.

The new tools are lit. Thanks to the bluetooth controller, i often just move my keyboard out of the way when I art now, also a series of buttons on the tablet itself. Everything is so much faster now. I need to get some art done to get the new cord financed before the one i rigged breaks, or damages my hardware.
The cord will cost me 10$ every two weeks for 4 weeks. 40usd. I would easily ask someone else to buy me one too, I would love more than one. Of all my wireless equipment, the one cord besides power i need cost damn near 50$, and this cord is really hard to approximate by techies who think i got a simple problem.
>it’s 3 in one. data usb, power usb, and HDMI. Not even a normal signal going through the HDMI, but I don’t need the extra power cord for this model, it’s the data and HDMI i got to figure out.
>I could use two USBC if my USBC on front had DP mode, but it doesn’t. USBC to HDMI won’t plug it into my GPU, because there is a data channel on the DP mode USBC.
>Since USBC can be plugged in upsidedown, i tried using a partially working cable, and supplementing its broken data input with a USBC. No luck.
Huion business model: Cheap tablet upfront, pushed to the breaking point on fragile, proprietary 3-1 cords.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide