Happy venting thread

AaronMk
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Sky funeral
Honestly it’s no surprise I didn’t know about him as a non-combat sports guy but learning he was a combat sports guy explains a lot about him.
ponesearching
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Filled with errors
Yes, I finally learned how to ride a horse!
As an MLP fan, this is an ultimate honor, and I learned to respect all living things more.
@DerpyFast
Horseback riding? I just did it too.
lonewolf
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

U mad?
Saw Weird Al for the 2nd time tonight (had Emo Philips open for him and oh man some of the stuff he said XD) at the Topeka Performing Arts Center. He did his lesser known songs including CNR, Nature Trail to Hell, Midnight Star, Christmas at Ground Zero (hey we could be facing that this year), and of course Aaaaaaaalbuquerque! Which he stopped suddenly at the part about the hermaphrodite and apologized explaining it was a different time how that was used as a slur now, etc. Then he stopped again saying he forgot the end so he started over, then remembered the end again. The finale was a damn good cover of Tutti Frutti and some brief alt versions of hits. I had my cowboy hat on with a small Funko Cheese Sandwich on the hat band.
The only mark on it was the shit stains from the WBC showed up in front of the venue to spew their usual diarrhea.
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
Lmao the idea of employees not being able to receive an extra, personal compensation for a job that is dealing with people.
What fucking distopian chris chan universe do we live in? If employers want the random money from strangers themselves, then they should go out and deal with the fucking strangers themselves. Instead of being creepy ass leaches on every inch of human decency.
Background Pony #1C52
@lonewolf
Weird Al is awesome. If I met him, I’d ask him if he knew that Cheese Sandwich was gonna marry Pinkie or if it was as much of a surprise to him as the rest of us. (Since he doesn’t actually have a line in that episode.)
@Mr.Myoozik
Not transphobic, I don’t think. I think it’s because we don’t say that word anymore, since we say “intersex” now. Different than trans people.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide