Happy venting thread

DerpyFast
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

@Goku Black
If you like the location and don’t plan on leaving any time soon, then getting to build up equity instead of paying rent is pretty nice.
A condominium is going to have a built-in homeowners’ association. This means that you don’t have to do much, but trying to get anything done will often get bogged down in bureaucracy.
ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
One-Star Dragon Ball - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Zamasu
@DerpyFast
I’ve heard plenty of horror stories about HOAs, hence why I’m reluctant to join one. On the other hand, I’ve heard that the bank can’t just raise your rent like a landlord can…and I’ve seen a condo or two in Las Vegas that sells for around $200 grand.
Background Pony #E6CE
I just fucked one of the courtesans at the Chicken Ranch Brothel in Pahrump, Nevada! Cost me a small fortune, but it was the best 15 minutes of my life!
Nice that you had a great time.
I went to the BunnyRanch (also in Nevada, and a much more infamous place) a few years ago and ended up paying $500 for 30 minutes. I was a virgin and she pretty much guessed that I was by how I was acting around her and took things slow, wasn’t how I imagined or ever planned my first time being but it was good.
I’m glad that someone else here has done basically the same thing, thought I was weird for doing it but I guess not. Or at least not as weird as I thought.
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
And quickly added a like ;-)
Ach ja, Wacken Mosh Pits are the best. And relatively harmless, if you know how to do it. ^^
It’s time to go to some festivals again. Sucks that I will probably spend this weekend only sick in bed. But at least I’ll get to catch up on all the anime series from the last two years that I’ve always wanted to watch. What was that about life and lemons? Make this
out of it? (grin) Nah, just kidding. Those days are over. ^^
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
I did it. I f###ing did it.
It only took me an entire year of searching and waiting for the right time to get it, but I did it. I finally nabbed the first Bleach box set.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide