Happy venting thread

Background Pony #0EDC
@Khauntzat Adramélekhizarovich Searmaev
there’s no way there isn’t some other sapient species hanging around in all those galaxies. there has to be.
It’s also really cool and pants full of piss terrifying that I can see grand celestial objects bent and warped by gravity.
Background Pony #0EDC
Finally finished Stranger Things. The actor for Vecna needs some kind of award, playing multiple characters throughout the whole thing.
Background Pony #B893
It sure feels strangely satisfying to master hardcore survival mode crafting recipes for modded items in Minecraft…
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
Today after work, I saw one of the greatest acts of kindness ever
On an intersection heading towards the bus stop, a construction truck braked at the red light and some large planks of wood slid onto the middle of the intersection. When the driver got off to pick them up, 4 other drivers all got out and ran into the middle of the road to help the guy pick up the pieces of wood before the lights turned green, one of them running out without a shirt or shoes in 90 degree weather. It was a glorious moment to see and I was happy for the others to help him. Thinking about it again, I should’ve went out and helped him too and I was going to, but the other drivers beat me to it.
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
People are cool sometimes.
Often when they ignore problems it’s because they assume someone else will take care of it.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

seventh layer of hair
@Mellow Rhythm
Carina Nebula. That big trippy Nebulae from the eponymous Constellation. The very nursery for all baby stars. This is what were capable of doing so far in our thousands of years of study in astrology. Our ancestors would roll off their graves in awe of what our species have accomplished so far. Now, imagine just what were capable of a few more tens or hundreds of years to come in this field of study… We just couldn’t wait to explore the cosmos in such a short period of time and probably within our lifetime. I just hope Musk is truly hellbent on putting a man and settle something there on Mars.
That first photo is now my newest freaking phone wallpaper, it’s gotta be the best thing ever.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Music Connoisseur
Changed my username slightly to the same name I use for my other accounts, I want to make this my all around online name whenever I’ll become more of a professional artist
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide