Happy venting thread

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

seventh layer of hair
This may be a hybrid happy/unhappy venting post but: I just visited my mom relatives to celebrate their birthday in possible one of the biggest family reunions I could remember. I reunited with some of the people whom I didn’t know I’ve already met when I was just a little boy. There was a 10 meter long table full of buffet menu and I was stunned they made all that food by themselves.
The bad news was, I came there with only 3 hours worth of rest due to my insomnia and ate alot of food once again that I didn’t realize I had abused my diet intake; my stomach hurts, fell ill and kept vomitting in secrecy to all the other guests.
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
Congratulations to the best North American country of all time. (looks at the USA) Yes, the BEST! And you US-Americans know that too. (grin) Change my mind. ;-)
That being said, no congratulations without a little international fun. (I’m afraid of October, where I’ll get it all back). ^^
In any case, from the bottom of my heart and accompanied by a big hug: Happy Canada Day!
I am sorry for the late response due to the time gap. Sorry. :-)
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
As I said, third October, then you’ll get a chance to pay me back. And my love for Canada reflects the love of all Germans for Canada. Not only are you a great country, but definitely one of the most likeable. You have given a lot to the world. And we love you for that. That’s just the way it is. And I can’t wait to go there one day. But first the Asian continent has to go. First things first. ;-)
But I am very happy that you like my little tribute so much. (happy grin) ^^
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
Yes. (grin) Better than “Can anywhere (else)”. Sorry, in German Canada sounds like “Can any(one) there”. ^^
As I said, we Germans love Canada. The landscape, the people. And the Canadians always apologize so cutely when they shoot at you. The best thing that could happen to you in all the world wars was to surrender to the Canadians as a German. Good, to all the Allies. Unlike the Russians. But better ask the Eastern Europeans and Scandinavians. They can tell you a thing or two about it. And the Berliners. ^^! Sorry, German humor. ;-)
As Michael Mittermeier (German comedian) said when entering the USA: I am a German comedian. The US official’s response: Ha! That was a good one. ^^
Autumn_Rosewood
Princess Cadance - For supporting the site
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Emerald - For users who have donated to the site
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Silver Supporter - Silver Supporter
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

~Wants to squish yo bed~
A random artist allowed me to write a short story about their OC & LORDY did I ever enjoy having some new material to work with! x3
♬𝕸𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖔𝖜 𝕽𝖍𝖞𝖙𝖍𝖒♪
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

💙Glass Sight's Chocopon💙
We do have a beautiful landscape, great provinces and scenery :)
That’s something I’m always quite proud of. And we did, need anyone forget, contribute greatly to both World Wars (whether anyone really said “sorry” after shooting anyone or not :P). And we certainly love our Germans back!
I look forward to you visiting here one day for sure!
@Khauntzat Adramélekhizarovich Searmaev
And that’s true too! When it comes to Metal, we have great Thrash - especially in Toronto and Ottawa!
@Autumn_Shy
Cool beans! :3
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
Some of my family owns cow pastures. It’s cool to go out there on a golf cart, and feed the cows a plastic bin full of bread and oranges.
Of coarse I never been around that many cows before. My family has small plots near orange and strawberry fields.
In Florida the mushrooms that grow on cow dung after a rain storm can be psychedelic, but I never been stupid enough to sneak around inside a cow enclosure, they’ll sense you’re nervous and treat you like a threat. Also mushrooms are hard to identify.
Branding probably sucks, but there isn’t much of a better way to protect the animal from theft.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
I have so many ideas on what to draw that I wish I had the time to draw them all, gonna have to take them one at a time then
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide