Happy venting thread

DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
[08.06.1980 Birthday - Time zones may be forgiven here] 42 years, not a bit wiser, smarter or closer to the goals I set for myself. But still alive. And that’s something I didn’t even see coming myself. But I’m celebrating with friends near and far. And I just want to say, thank you for existing. So now I’m going to sleep, because I have a lot to do today. Toodles! 😉
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
Ich danke dir! Thank you, my friend. And I especially appreciate your encouragement “granz” <— (Granz? Is this a word!? Ach, ich kann einfach kein Englisch). You are important to me. Thank you. ^^ (hug you even if you are a tough, Mex-Tex guy) [As if I give a shit about personal space; cause I am European] ;-)
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
First of all, I would like to thank everyone who wished me a happy birthday. Danke euch! It was a nice day, was 10 hours at work and thus felt useful again for quite a long time. I have plans and goals again that I would like to realize in the future. And boy, did I not see it coming that I am happy about getting even one more year older. Thank you guys, love you! We’ll be hearing from each other. Right now, though, I’m really busy chasing my dream. ;-)
kleptomage
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

I got this beautiful kukri from Nepal today.
It’s astonishingly light and agile for its size. Very well balanced. The leather and brass handle looks great and is comfortable and secure in hand. I like this kukri a lot.
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
Kukris are indeed remarkable melee weapons. And in my opinion also very pretty to look at. The queen (king?) among machetes. And absolutely deadly in the hands of a trained Gurkha. ;-)
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
With my heart for things that are good and beautiful, I admire your taste and just wanted to say good you have. No other thought behind it. I just love your gem. :-)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide