Happy venting thread

Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
I got beer and meat, and my cat is well fed. Time to enjoy my weekend.
I actually had to go out of my way to stock up on cat food, because the nearby store is out.
Roseluck
Roseluck - For supporting the site

yesterday i replayed Fallout Equestria: Remains’ prologue because i needed info for my fic
it was less than half a hour but i felt so happy. that game’s the best thing that happened to me in a long while. probably the only good memory i have from the past 10+ years too
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

If you missed the Total Lunar Eclipse in the entire North America last week, there will be another astronomical event, or rather a ONCE IN A LIFETIME astronomical event before this month ends.
A Meteor Shower of the 21st Century: Tau Herculid Meteor Storm. The rarest and most spectacular meteor event that will WOW stargazers is forecasted for May 30-31!
Observers in North America might see over 1,000 meteors per hour during the peak.
The peak is expected to start at about 12:04 a.m. CDT on May 31, 2022.
Meteors will appear to fly from the Tau Herculids’ radiant point located near the bright star Arcturus in the constellation Bootes. To find the radiant use the Sky Tonight app.
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
Holy s…hip. How long was I actually offline here now? So much happened, so much to do. But I’m glad I always have a place to mentally retreat to. ;-)
And I’m glad I get to spend my four-week vacation with my childhood best friend (literally my blood brother) in Thailand this year. We fly there on the first of November, visit his girlfriend, visit a lot of interesting places, especially Angkor Wat (can go there from the second week - is of course in Cambodia, so we have to be careful with our visa), and I finally get out of this German routine.
Guys, Germany is a good/great (most of the time) country to live there as a local. If you play by the rules. And you know how much we Germans love our rules. But I hate nothing more than having to rely only on my home country. I love Deutschland. But I also love this world. And I’m just much more at home outside (of my own Vaterland) than I could ever be at home. ;-)
Well, tickets are booked, everything is settled with the employer. Now I just have to train myself a nice bikini figure (honk, honk). And by that I mean: No one should puke when I plunge into the waves on the beach in just some trunks. ^^
(And I have much more plans for 2023 - BronyCon maybe? Grin!) Ah, I have a good time right now. Stressful, yes. But a good form of stress. And everything goes exactly according to plan. ;-D
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide