Happy venting thread

Favitwink
Balloons flying over your Favitwink - For site supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -

1.Quia unita Equus Terra
I’m so happy!! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! I got my first commission ever!! And just two days after posting my YCH!! Which I did just for the last Canterlot event! And the commissioner was very happy!! And that happiness made me very happy!!

The burnt comic scene is me dealing with a few computer bugs while making the commission. :P
Also I promised myself that if I got my 1st commission thanks to Derpi, I’d repay buying a badge. Thanks a lot Derpibooru for helping me so much getting it!!
Favitwink
Balloons flying over your Favitwink - For site supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -

1.Quia unita Equus Terra
@Myoozik
Thanks so much! It pleases me a lot that you find it cute! :D
@Favitwink
Oh! the badge is… are here! Wow! I was only expecting the “Happy Derpy!” one, but it’s three, and one of them is custom! Awesome!
Background Pony #B893
@Mellow Rhythm
looking at other people’s occupations here
Oh, my, how lucky I am, a programmer working at home, why would I want more than I need???
I better relax and think how lucky I am.
That reminds me : a truly lucky person is the person who knows what they have enough to satisfy their basic needs and wants
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide