Happy venting thread

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
When I took driver’s ed back in the day my teacher was the spitting image of Dr. Eggman from Sonic. Big red mustache and everything.
I half expected the car to start flying and drop one of those giant chain-balls.
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
Ah, thanks for the reply, mein Freund. I didn’t know what a B-A-B was at first, but through the PM’s link, I get it now. Yes, it looks really good. I’ll wait and see until GalaCon at the end of July. If I don’t find a Starlight Plushie there, I’ll try an online shop. Or Ebay. Something like that.
Hm, thinking about it, I would probably get my personal G4 trinity anyway: Starlight, Sunset & Trixie. ;-)
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
Being happy is for me a mixture of the satisfaction of a moment, at the same time the inner peace to have achieved something and the gratitude and humility to have something to be happy about at all. - And no, I didn’t get that sentence from somewhere, it just popped into my head. For some reason I always have such thoughts. ;-)
The explanation to this meal can be found in the Cooking Thread. ;-D
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
The main dish is: a piece of Alaska pollock parned with oatmeal & grains, some brown rice, and lots of vegetables (Asia mix with 2 pieces of broccoli). ;-)
That’s true. But food, just like cooking as a kind of Zen exercise, and also the sports I do again to burn calories and boost my metabolism, are for me personally the best (and actually the only) ways to get out of my permanent state of being depressed. It keeps the dark and gloomy thoughts away. At least for a while. :-)
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
It’s all in the Cooking thread, mein Freund. ;-)
But your interest makes me happy, so:
Three homemade spring rolls. Just prepare the filling in a pan and then wrap them in rice paper soaked in hot water just before).
A spicy miso soup. Miso paste is available at our Asian store. I always take a light and a dark paste for variety. I get the spiciness from homemade chili paste that I mix in. What you see on the side plate, then pieces of sautéed tofu, seaweed (nori) and green onions are added.
Funny fact: For the soup I use the water in which I previously steamed the vegetables. Why would I waste that too? Gives the thing flavor and preserves the environment (because of water waste). Nachhaltigkeit! (^ _ ^)
And the green tea rounds the whole thing, plus it stimulates metabolism and digestion. I usually drink 3 cups of green tea a day. Otherwise coffee in the morning and over the rest of the day water, water and again water! In the evening also like a delicious herbal lavender tea to relax and to come down. ;-)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide