Happy venting thread

Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
I love when the morning routine falls into place perfectly. Started with a big glass of water and my medication. Had coffee, some hotdogs and a smoke.
Working from home I need to learn to get up and at it earlier, and not waste the bulk of my energy watching YouTube or drinking.
I can do a little both while I work, but the work has to start right away to not get distracted.
Oh also I’ll get your Collab oc done in time, I’m doing a lot better than i did last year.
lonewolf
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

U mad?
Tonight would’ve been a work night for me, but since I had to switch shifts, I was off. I still showed up for the company’s annual Christmas dinner and gift giveaway. Guess I’m glad I showed up as the gift number I picked turned out to be a 32”LED FireTV. My current TV is a big 90’s era Sharp CRT so it’s a step up (though I still hardly watch TV anymore. I find Youtube more entertaining).
Background Pony #435C
I got a new Nintendo Switch from my work’s year end gift exchange party, it is the best possible gift there, even I did not expect it to come, anyway, I’ll take it.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
It’s very against the rules, but it brightens up my consistently dreary days when someone brings a dog into the store. This woman brought in a a calm puppy and that was nice.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
The bleeding from my gums have mostly stopped so my road to recovery is going fine, just wish the pain itself would actually go away
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

In Vino Veritas
It’s rare when you can objectively say that you are 100% superior to someone, but I’m dealing with a case where I absolutely am.
Not because I’m some sort of paragon, but because he’s such a colossal pile of garbage that the bar is low enough to step over. At this point I think an ambitious talking chinchilla would prove to be his greater.
And, I might be shattering his entire world. The universe is going to give him one hell of a comeuppance and imma be along for the ride.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

seventh layer of hair
@Myoozik
Irc I was able to eat solid food on the 36th hour of my double-sided wisdom extraction because of a special painkiller drug that I forgot what the name is.
But the side effects became catastrophic in the passing days so I stopped taking.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Lingering Wyvern
I did not balk, I did not cry or shrink back, I fought for what I knew was right.
Let it be known that whatever comes to pass, i chose life over fear and will never regret it.
My Helluva Boss Mug came in today. Has Millie and Moxie on it.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide