Happy venting thread

lonewolf
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

U mad?
So last night while at work, I was driving my forklift and saw my supervisor carrying a gray tabby and white kitten. Unknown to me until then she had found it outside the building meowing (and it was nippy last night). They brought it in and it turned out to be an absolute sweetie. Not skittish in the slightest (it’s loud in there and was playing with her and a few others). I even held it for a bit. The sup’ took it home. If the cats she already have don’t like it she’ll take it to a no kill shelter. And there is no way that kitten wouldn’t get adopted. It’s too nice.
Plus the plant was shut down for today so we all got to leave 3 hours early after shutting the plant down.
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
These cold mornings are awesome. My cat gets up under my arm as i sleep in. I had to heat up the house so she’d get off me and let me work.
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Zincy
That’s awesome.
I was just ruminating over my obsessive pointless thoughts and fear of abandonment that causes my anti social behavior, but i think I’ve gotten far in recognizing the issues at hand.
I shouldn’t lie to avoid rejection and shouldn’t attack others because I humiliate myself.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
I, too, was taking out my inner demons on others. In the form of an inability to form permanent attachments with certain people.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

seventh layer of hair
That’s like a 1 out of 183 chance I have on a yearly basis by my estimates.
It’s always the stress and beautiful climactic conclusion of a fictional story that gets me pumped up to kick serious ass in a dream.
Background Pony #C18D
Winter, a time to finally reduce air conditioner usage and its electric cost.
Background Pony #C18D
I’ve found a way to bypass the censoring of Youtube Dislike!!
Here, with this (can even activate in incognito mode using Settings), you can now see dislikes of every video from now on once again!!
Background Pony #C18D
@Mellow Rhythm
Oh good, also I’d like to tell you that I found this in r/PhoenixSC subreddit in a post about an infamous video stealer Steveee stole PhoenixSC’s idea about an Among Us Minecraft meme.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide