Happy venting thread

lonewolf
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

U mad?
Got my new case for my desktop yesterday, and just finished switching everything over. My graphics card is running way cooler than before, so once I get a 5th fan for it I can finally try playing the game.
lonewolf
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

U mad?
Got the last fan for my new desktop computer case installed (the one I bought for my build before was too cramped, and is what led to my graphics card croaking from overheating), and everything is looking good. Hopefully my GC won’t overheat now.  
full

Case: Cougar MX330-G mid size w. 5 fans (previous was a Deepcool Mattrex 30 with 2 fans mini)  
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600XT 3.6 GHz 6-Core with Wraith Prism cooler  
Motherboard: Gigabyte B450M DS3H Micro ATX AM4  
RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 64GB (4x 16GB)  
Main hard drive: Gigabyte NVMe1.3/M.2 PCIe 1TB SSD  
Storage drive: Crucial BX500 2.5” 2TB SSD  
GC: MSI Mech RX5700 XT 8 GB  
Power supply: Super Flower Leadex III 80+ Gold 850W  
CD drive: Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer  
Fans: 4X APEVIA CF312SL-UBL blue (2 top, 2 front)  
: 1X Cougar LED (1 of 3 that came with the case, but weren’t compatible with the Apevia ones)  
Microsoft Windows 10 Home OEM 64-bit  
X-56 HOTAS (for DCS World. The main reason I assembled this computer).

This graphics card only has 2 fans though. I’ll get a 3 fan one hopefully soon (want to get a Radeon one that’s better than a GeForce 1080).
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
After some back to back talks about my new career path and how we feel, I’m starting to reconnect again with my dad and I got emotional over it.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
I really love these Discord voice chats that I do with my friend, especially when we talk about nostalgia and our favorite songs from the past.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide