Happy venting thread

Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
Feliz Navidad pa todos!

I finally got myself a laptop and holy shit does this site look so different than from mobile. I don’t know if i’ll get used to it…
DerpyFast
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

Had kind of a funny game dev moment. I made a floor switch that spawns objects, and has three settings:

“Permanent” spawns one object that stays until you leave the room.  
“Temporary” spawns an object that disappears a set amount of time after stepping off the switch.  
“Multi” spawns an object every time the switch is pressed.

To test “multi”, I had it spawn an enemy. What I forgot is that enemies can also press the switch. The results were amusing.  
full
lonewolf
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

U mad?
There. 3rd time is the charm and I was ready for the FedEx guy. Finally have my graphics card back.  
Now I need to decide if I want to put it back in my computer or wait until my new tower comes.
Mr.Myoozik
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
Finally finished working on a music list that’s been taking up so much of my time. Gonna publish it in the music thread and after that, I’ll get started on another one for the worst songs.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).

Metro Manila’s Skyway Stage 3 finally opens partially to the public today. This elevated expressway we built is purposely to solve our neverending traffic across the city’s major highways and a convenience to motorists coming from the north and south of Manila.  
Some coolest features about this superstructure is the double deck section and a breathtaking views of the city.  
As of now, the whole highway is actually still under construction with few things to be finished like the entry and exit ramps, barriers, lights, asphaults, etc.

I can’t wait to traverse this newest road!

full  
full  
full  
full  
full  
full  
full  
full  
full  
full  
full  
full  
full  
full  
full  
full
Mr.Myoozik

Music Connoisseur
Wew, I finally got finished publishing some music lists that I spent hours working on. Now I can finally rest knowing I virtually don’t have any deadlines to meet.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide