Happy venting thread

TheHappySpaceman
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@Dex Stewart
My show is going to be called "Blasting Off," and it will be 90 minutes of face-melting rock. I'll probably be playing rock of varying types—though hard rock, punk, metal, prog, and industrial rock.
DerpyFast
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

Muh themes!
Today ended up being pretty good. I had a nice dinner with my mom. Shoveling the parking lot is going to be a daunting task, but I dug some pathways so everyone can get their vehicles out. Lastly, I got together with some Synchtube buddies, and we had our first Synchtube night in forever.
Flutter_Lover
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

Keep Hope Alive
I'm so ready for the holidays. Even the TV playing the Kisses Christmas commercial knows it's ready. Brings me in tears just hearing that beautiful tune….
DerpyFast
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

Muh themes!
I don't work tomorrow.
I'm a third of the way through a certain November-themed challenge.
I migrated my game project over to Game Maker 2, and the transition has been mostly seamless.
DarkObsidian
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Economist -

EAW Panzerfuchs

What do you do when you can't sleep at night? So I start to think about my own OC because of the Derpibooru Community Collab. And because I have nothing better to do right now (except for sleep), I started drawing my own OC right away. It's just a silly little concept, but it was fun. I just wish I could draw a little better. Well, if the concept is finished at some point, I can still edit it in Photoshop. But it's so much fun to draw in pencil. ;-)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~