Happy venting thread

DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
@Dex Stewart

One of my favorite moments with every new Bronies React since Season 4 premiere was when the Reacters all were collectively venting about the theme song. Or in the immortal words of Black Gryph0n: “Let’s see if they changed the theme song… Nope. Still horrible as ever.” ;-D

@Count Adramélekh Sear

(\

Edit: But deep in my heart I still like the G4 theme. The original version, the remixes and the perfect synthesis of Fire Team Harmony in Bronies React: Season 6 Premiere. We need more Halo in G4 and definitely in G5! ;-)
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
10 years of ponies. I was only 12 when FIM premiered and completely unaware of it but I got exposed to the fandom as early as 2012 by seeing Youtube videos and Deviantart comics about it and remember being confused as to why. It wasn’t until a guy from high school introduced me to the show and the fandom when I started watching it in 2014 and the rest was history. This guy has now disappeared somewhere and I don’t know where he is now, but I’m forever grateful for him to opening the door for me to this show. <3
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

The last time I drew something pony stuff, it was way back during the community collab.

It’s time to stretch up my artistic skills for this art event though, so exciting.
DerpyFast
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

I was 18, sitting on my dad’s couch, browsing 4chan’s /co/ board on my laptop. I watched the first episode, but didn’t go back and marathon the show until December.
LeoNero
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

Shine On U Crazy Diamond
Got introduced to the series in the summer of 2011 around the time Season 1 ended. Back then i can remember a lot of MLP related meme videos and Youtube Poops That’s when i first came across Friendship Is Magic . It was at that moment when i first sank my teeth into the series. The first official episode i ever watched was Swarm Of The Century. Then things went on from there.

This show has made a big impact on my life in ways i couldn’t even imagine. It dragged me out of some real dark places in my life. It wasn’t til around July of 2015 is when i started to get active and involved with the fandom. Before i was just a lurker. Upon being active in fandom stuff. I met my first irl brony friend, made this Derpi account, met my best friend on here, and many other good friends. Had the confidence to be myself more. And i couldn’t have had it any other way. I don’t know where i’d be without the fandom and the show.

Happy 10 years of friendship
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

Oh so we’re now reminiscing our first day in this show individually?

Let’s see…

I may have near misses of entering the fandom before 2015 but during that year, I would like to eternally thank the pony content makers on YouTube such as ToucanLDM and Vannamelon for bridging me into watching a couple of episodes of the show. They made me hooked up to this fray up till now!
Zerowinger
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

3-3/4" Army Man Fan
I got introduced to the show thanks to my niece. I was babysitting her one day, and we were watching the Hub (back when it was called the Hub) and saw “Lesson Zero.” I thought it was hilarious. We started watching the show together along with her father and grammie.

I miss those days.
ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
One-Star Dragon Ball - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Zamasu
It was when I was attending Anime Banzai 2010 when I started to notice quite a bit of pony fanart on DeviantART and Furaffinity. A few weeks later, I watched the first two episodes. About a year later is when I fully jumped onto the pony bandwagon after watching the second season premiere.
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab

In digital purgatory
I was commissioned to draw Luna eating a taco with a Sombrero.

I was trippin on DXM when I watched the first episode to get a feel for Princess Luna.
GasMaskGuy98

British Space Nazi
10 years.

10 years of ponies. I was only 12 when FiM premiered and entirely unaware of it, but I eventually got exposed to the fandom as early as 2012 by watching YouTube videos and reading FiMFiction stories about it and remember being agnostic… at first. I haven’t really watched the show beyond a few episodes, but that was all it took — I came for the show, but I stayed for the fandom. That being said, my involvement has mostly been limited to lurking. I was still stuck in some backwater country at the time after being displaced from the US, so I didn’t have time for much else. In a perfect world, I would have been creating art rather than just consuming it… but sadly that’s neither here nor there. That aside, I’m not being hyperbolic when I say that FiM is one of the few things that kept me sane over the years. By the time my homecoming occurred, the show ended roughly 6 months later. Then 2020 came along and… well, the rest is history.

Sorry if some of this sounds like some macho individualistic drivel, but I’m forever grateful for you guys opening the door for me to this fandom. So, as much as some of us butt heads… thank you. Thank you for 10 years of ponies, and here’s to 10 more! /)

Happy 10th Anniversary to My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic!  
%Still want to do something in the fandom other than consume art for the next 10 years. Not sure where to start, though…%
Harshie83

Live from the hive
I didn’t get into ponies until the end of Season 2. The online hype made me curious to watch A Canterlot Wedding and I was hooked from then on. Chrysalis as the villain was a huge part of getting me into the show.
DerpyFast
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

While we’re at it, every season corresponds to a chapter in my life.

Season One: Fresh out of High School. Helping my mom get her new store set up, and attending the funerals of grandparents.

Season Two: Recovering from a cornea transplant and running a Pathfinder campaign that cemented my friendship with a future co-worker.

Season Three: Getting my first real job.

Season Four: Moving out and getting my first apartment.

Seasons Five and Six: Playing Dark Souls and working on an RPG project.

Season Seven: Self-improvement, overcoming depression and buying a home.

Seasons Eight and Nine: Working on my own game and learning music theory.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide