Happy venting thread

Goku Black
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Zamasu
I just bought a 4K TV. The LG 43UM69 to be precise.

EVERYTHING LOOKS FANTASTIC, everything from my 1080p sources (Blu-ray movies, Xbone, Nintendo Switch) to 1440p and 4K resolutions that only my PC is capable of displaying.
Ninji
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Artist -

I stood up to the cruel administration of my old favorite website. I'm done appeasing them.

I'm getting my old tag changed back here. If I get a good work flow I'll make more money as a openly NSFW artist.

I honestly only wanted STEM to validate my intelligence, but I now realize I really just want to make a living and have a bed to sleep on.
TheHappySpaceman
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@Goku Black
Well, yeah. My parents have many, many VHS tapes, and it would cost a lot to replace all of them; hell, some of them are rare concert bootlegs from their Grateful Dead days, so it's likely impossible that some of those could be replaced.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~