Happy venting thread

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

From here and on, I want to make a correction and arrangement to my username.
The name Count Adramélekh Sear stays the same BUT, my real actually name is “Sear”. Then my nickname/alias will be “Count Adramelékh”. I see this as a much better and appropriate.
I only pointed it up till this far for many years that my username doesn’t make sense at all.
Posted Report
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

So “I” was brought to tears upon hearing this little girl’s tale. 😭❤️
For those who don’t know,
She said “I don’t have father, please teach my brother how to fight”.
Posted Report
kleptomage
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

I’ve always wanted a British 1796 pattern light cavalry saber. It’s the most successful sword design ever mass-produced, renowned in the Napoleonic Wars for its devastating cutting ability. For years, the only options were to obtain a rare and expensive antique or buy an crude replica.
But not anymore. Under the guidance of Matt Easton, Windlass has produced a replica that is very close to the historical originals both in looks and handling. Of course I had to buy one. I got it on sale too.
The saber arrived today and my initial impression is just wow. The 1796 is amazing as it is fearsome. You see how broad and long the blade is and you expect it to handle like an axe, but the extreme distal taper and wide fuller give it a surprising lightness. It’s properly sharp too, even on the upper false edge. I can’t wait for the weather to improve so I can see how this baby cuts.
Posted Report
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

🎶𝓜𝔂 𝓱𝓪𝓵𝓵𝓮𝓵𝓾𝓳𝓪𝓱 𝓫𝓮𝓵𝓸𝓷𝓰𝓼 𝓽𝓸 𝓨𝓸𝓾🎶

🎶𝓜𝔂 𝓱𝓪𝓵𝓵𝓮𝓵𝓾𝓳𝓪𝓱 𝓫𝓮𝓵𝓸𝓷𝓰𝓼 𝓽𝓸 𝓨𝓸𝓾🎶

🎶𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓓𝓮𝓼𝓮𝓮𝓮𝓮𝓮𝓮𝓮𝓮𝓻𝓿𝓮 𝓲𝓲𝓲𝓲𝓲𝓲𝓲𝓲𝓲𝓽……🎶

🎶𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓓𝓮𝓼𝓮𝓮𝓮𝓮𝓮𝓮𝓮𝓮𝓻𝓿𝓮 𝓲𝓲𝓲𝓲𝓲𝓲𝓲𝓲𝓲𝓽……🎶

𝕭𝖆𝖉𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

My Felicia figurines from Japan have arrived!
The seller was extremely nice and they got here two weeks early, they even threw in a third one for free!
They’re all very attractive and will always cheer me up when I’m blue.
Posted Report
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
I got a mini vaccume. also took apart my computer and cleaned it. took all the extra wires and caging out, and locked it to my desk, another lock just to keep it from opening.
I got rid of a lot of clutter to try and make the internet faster. It might have worked. Not just inside the computer, i cleaned the whole area with the vaccume and put away all the extra crap. being clean could make wireless stuff work better, but being clean is good anyway. Everything just looks better.
I got a lot of drawing done, and i want to keep it up because i got quite a bit more to do.
Cleaning helps me think, keeps me from falling asleep while I think about how to handle the art work.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide